We have just returned from our fifth visit to this hotel and i can honestly say that it just keeps getting better . We arrived early in the morning and were checked in quickly with no problems and were in our rooms within 15 minutes with our luggage taken there by a very nice and cheery porter .We always like to get our clothes and things sorted out right away which we did and then headed for the adult dining room which is located on the lobby floor right next to the planet bar .We have eaten here many times in the past so we knew what to expect .We were greeted and seated by a young waiter who was polite and attentive bringing our drinks straight away and this was the same every morning ,.By the second day he knew exactly what we wanted and as soon as we were seated our drinks would be on the table .The usual things were available for breakfast ,eggs boiled ,fried,scrambled and made into omelets with a selection of ingredients .There were smoked sausage but no bacon as was to be expected as we were in a Muslim country . There was a great selection of cold meats and cheeses along with every kind of cereals with hot or cold milk .Tea or coffee is available at anytime.There were lots of other stuff available ,like jams honey dips all lovely spread on the lovely freshly baked bread which i have come to love in Turkey .
After breakfast we went into the adults pool area where we always base ourself every day and booked our sun beds right next to the snack bar and close to the bar and toilets. We then took a walk around the complex and instantly seen some changes made from last year .New toilets at the beach bar and amphitheatre ,tables and chairs at the front of the family snack bar and the side of the adult bar (,something that was lacking before ) there is also a new covered children's play park at the start of the family pier but what instantly caught our eye was the large freezers at the side of every outside bar containing Magnums,Cornettos , Twisters and many more ,you could help yourself to as many of these as you wanted ,i had to limit myself to four a day (lol) I never thought that the food in the hotel could get better as it was always great ,but i was in for a big surprise in the main buffet restaurant .There was a fish stand with smoked salmon , smoked mackerel ,Crabs, lobster , caviar,pickled herring, mussels ,prawns,sushi and much more. The main dishes were ,steak, chicken cooked in many ways with one of the best southern fried drumsticks that i have ever tasted (it would give colonel Sanders a run for his money ) ,roast lamb ,lamb chops, veal,grilled whole fish, all kinds of stews and casseroles ,this is only a portion of the food available as it would take to long to list. The sweet were also unbelievable hundreds of them including white and brown chocolate fountains with marshmallows to dip in and toffee apple the size of large grape fruits .I counted no less than eighteen different cheeses which were lovely along with the fresh grapes . The fruit was always fresh and of the top quality ,i have been in hotels where the fruit is pretty rubbish ,not here nothing but the best. They also now have an ice cream stand with eight different flavours.
The Ala Cart es are also very good with top quality food and excellent service .We had no trouble booking the Ala cart es using the automated system .If you follow the instructions then you will have no problems .
The service is very good in all the bars and restaurants ,but as i have always said make yourself known to the staff talk to them ,have a bit of fun with them and you will get the very best of service every time .Some people have the snap their fingers attitude which just does not work. Being there so many times before i have made some great friends ,like Inji,the jeweller ,the optician ,and many staff members and it is great to be greeted by them with the handshake and kisses on the cheek . .
The rooms are kept spotlessly clean (as is the whole hotel) We were in the annex on the very top floor looking on to the relax pool and the land views from here were breath taking .I have never been one for a sea view as all you see is the sea(lol)
There is much more good things i could say about this hotel ,but it would take to long and end up like a book ,but what i will say is this hotel is fantastic and deserves every bit of praise it receives .I spoke to dozens of people there and never heard one complaint except things like i can't eat another bite .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Having a reputation for excellent service and located in Belek, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa is set on the amazing shores of the Mediterranean surrounded by pine trees, and is the perfect place for families with kids and an ideal spot for a romantic gateway for couples with its modern architecture in harmony with nature. The facility is located 40 km from Antalya's city centre and 35 km from Antalya Airport. With its 300 m long beach, one family and one adult pier, 5 pools, cabanas and elegant sun beds, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa off ers classic Voyage relaxation and fun. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa's Adult Beach and pier only off ers services to guests aged 16 and over. As well as the rooms in the main building, the resort offers bungalows and Laguna Duplex Villa options surrounded by nature, all decorated with details exceeding all guests' holiday dreams... Built on a 93,500 m² area offering a spacious holiday haven and exquisite services, Voyage Belek Golf & Spa has an adult main restaurant as well as a family main restaurant where it serves magnificent open buffets. Voyage Belek Golf & Spa promises its guests a dreamlike holiday with restaurants serving dishes from all over the world and food & beverage options served all day to make guests feel at home. Day long animation shows, vibrant night shows, entertaining bars and an amusement park for unlimited fun... This is a world where all holiday dreams come true. This is a colourful wonderland where Voyage privileges meet magnificent nature... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Expedia so you can book your Voyage Belek Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyage Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Voyage Belek Golf And Spa
- Hotel Voyage Belek Select
- Club Voyage Belek Select
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa Turkey - Antalya Province