“An awful hotel”

Cesars Temple De Luxe
Ranked #67 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Reviewed September 10, 2007

One thing that's realy good at this hotel - territory. All other things are not. I thought I'll began to coocle-coocle-do like a cock, because we had eggs and cock at breacfast dinner and supper. And one more thing: there was stollen my mobile phone. When I asked security to call the police, they promiced to call, but when 5 days past, police didn't come and I had been have to go home, I asked security to wrote a note, that my mobile was stollen in their hotel, he punch me and told that I have to get out the hotel!!! I was shoked!!! I don't know what I have do now! An awful hotel! If somebody can help me, here my e-mail: lex_sdg@mail.ru, waiting for your adviсes!

P.S. When I was at hotel, also 4 mobile phones was stolen to, but police didn't come!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank tapus
There are newer reviews for Cesars Temple De Luxe

Reviewed September 8, 2007

I came back yesterday and I have a hard time believing the comments of "azybam" from California to be real. The rooms are falling apart, with stucko on the wall ,doors that let in mosquitoes and a beige carpet that never looks clean , we had to change rooms and even with an upgrade...I cannot even explain. ..This hotel was classified as a 4.5 stars and you have to drink from plastic cups and eat from plastic plates that flies away as soon as you are done with the food. The dinning area is so large that it leaves you with a feeling of being a sort of cattle in a farm queueing for food at the buffet...The staff is overhelm with guesses so they are usually not friendly. The Turkish bath is not really included in the all inclusive price. Anyway there was nothing turkish about this place. Unless you speak Russian you can forget about the animation. As for the all inclusive drinks if you dont like vodka and beer you are in trouble. The quality of the food served was aimed at saving money, cheap food basicaly. Breakfast was the only think I truely like, they had a wide selection of breads and wait, the outside is nice. I sincerly cannot recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with friends
3  Thank M_Gabriel
Reviewed June 19, 2007

I stayed here for a week in June '07. My room was fairly newly decorated, large and spacious and everythng worked. However, as the other reviews indicate, thay can be variable - so well worth asking to change rooms if you're unhappy. The hotel's guests were 99% Russian's - mostly families on holiday. They were noticeably less noisey than we Brits, so the pool areas and beach were pleasantly quiet and peaceful. In fact, the outdoor areas are this hotel's strong point - both pools are huge, clean and very inviting. There seemed to be plenty of loungers and the white marble flooring was kept very clean. The grounds are also beautifully kept. There were many interesting areas and activities for children, including water flumes, arcade games and trampolenes. The hotel is only 10 mins walk away from a huge water park called TroyAqua, although there is very little else around, apart from other quite similar large hotel complexes. The restaurant buffet was plentiful although there's something of a scrum for the food at opening times and some of the dishes can run out - due to the huge portions that some of the guests
feel necessary to take, only to be thrown away uneaten at the end of the meal. Western Europeans might find the buffet experience rather more 'in-your-face' than they are used to. We also tried the a-la-carte Turkish outdoor resturant which was fairly good and less rushed than the buffet. Overall, I would say this was a three star hotel, with five star grounds and 2 -3 star dining. Rooms are probably too variable to rate. Value for money depends on how much you manage to book it for - £40pp a night, -all inclusive- seemed reasonable. If you're used to a hotel that caters to UK and other Western Europeans you might find this hotel something of a culture shock.

Stayed: June 2007
2  Thank luckyescape
Reviewed May 26, 2007

I reed other review, but i dont know if they have been at the same hotel. The only nice think was outside of the hotel, from where you can make nice photos.

Everything else was terreble. We take a family room (others are the same) which was horrable: everything was broken, paint on the floor, floor was dirty, paint falling of the wall, room smells like something died, ...

Last year we have been to Kervansaray hotel, which was cheeper, but uncomperable beter, good, nice and clean room, much better food.

See photos in real size.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
6  Thank Polona
Reviewed April 22, 2007

We stayed in the 2nd week of Easter 2007 as a family with two children 11 + 8 , the staff were more than friendly , entertainment was very good , the only thing it could have done with was a better late night snack area this might be better in full season , overall we was very happy with our holiday there.

Stayed: April 2007
3  Thank gmc007
Reviewed September 27, 2006

Hello,My name Is Alex,Me and my friend Erhan went to Antalya,Turkey. a friend from Antalya arrange for us to stay in Cesar's temple,we have stayed in cesars 7 days,First of all I would like to take time to thank to cesars stuff for makeing our stay veeeeery enjoyble THANK You all.we are from California &New york went to antalya to just relax and have fun at same time,well we did get what we were looking for,days were verry lazy and evening was greaat,all day lay out at the beach or at the pool,no one ever bother us,meals are all you can eat,drinks are all you can drink,I must say I have learned to cummunicate with the rushan tourist with out any langauge skills,some do speek English most don't but that does not stop am trying to talk to you,I must not forget to THANK to evening entertainment crew ANIMATION TEAM you guys rule,Ulash you are verry telented thanks for your telent and wanting to do your best for the guest to enjoy the stay at the hotel,thanks for ther pool side entertainment,
Well the rooms are not 5 star,but for the price it is a great rate : )well all I can say is I have the best 7 days of my life @ the cesar's temple THANK YOU,THANK YOU,and THANK YOU,all for making our stay verry enjoyble,special thanks to food and beverage maneger Mr Tamer you are the Boom,thanks a million.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with friends
2  Thank lazybam
A TripAdvisor Member
rotherham england
Reviewed February 5, 2006

hi all please dont go to this place. me my husband and our five year old. made a bad move going here we have been to belek a few times but never again, unless you can speak russian you are on your own. had to pay a extra £280 to be move to another hotel where we had been told it had got english people there we met six english and four welsh that was it.the rep was leglass when she came to wave us bye bye not a pleasent sight for our five year old. ps all the english and and welsh still stay intouch. KEEP CLEAR OF THIS HOTEL

• Stayed: September 2004
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belek
Cesars Resort Side
Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa
Belek Beach Resort Hotel
Belek Beach Resort Hotel
#2 of 11 in Bogazkent

Been to Cesars Temple De Luxe? Share your experiences!