“Rude hostesses and hotel full of greedy Russians”

Cesars Temple De Luxe Belek
Ranked #63 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Rude hostesses and hotel full of greedy Russians”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

After reading mostly positive reviews and being charmed by the photos and services, me and my mother decided to come here for holiday. We were very disappointed.
Negatives:
- everyone spoke only Russian
- when you tried to take fruit out of the hotel restaurant, the hostess screamed all over the restaurant and stopped you - it was very embarrassing! She didn't scream on Russians, who were putting whole meals into their bags, though.
- the animation programme wasn't periodical and steady, and the animation team spoke Russian only because they were Russians too
- the hotel safe locked itself when we put our passports inside and couldn't be opened, even the technician was not able to open it. He fixed it after 3 hrs of trying
- the check in took about 4 hours because there were too many people checking in and guess what... Russians got checked in first

I experienced an incident. I was waiting for a PC to be available for one hour. When one finally got available, I sat there and started using internet. After 5 minutes some Russian girl came and said that it was her turn, but she of course didn't wait there. She paid to the service guy and told him to call her when the next pc is available. When I argued with the guy who didn't speak a word English or German, other Russians stood on her side. I was so angry and made a scene. Why didn't he tell me that I will have to wait more than 1 hour?? I wou;dn't wait there or I would to the same as the Russian, maybe.

Anyway, we were definitely not satisfied with the services, also the meal was the same each day and the toilet paper was not filled everyday, so it also happened we ran out of it and had to ask the cleaning lady for it personally.

Just don't go there...

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
7 Thank FlameLady

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 31, 2011

I was reading the views and haha Suleyman the way you only mentioned the Turkish food gives away your Turkish background! Because besides Turkish food, I remember eating every night in a different Alacart restaurant!! sushi to italian and all sorts of cuisines were there!! The bad reviews on food must have been before the renovation.
But please dont get me wrong I loved Turkish people! The receptionists and all the staff were so nice! Turks were a minority actually; met guests from Russia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany it was so international!!
I went there with my little sister and OH MY GOD there little mini club houses are so so adorable!! They look like out of Mickey Mouse movies. She so loved it! I just loved the whole Rome theme in the hotel.
My best friend who has just been there told me that they have got different theme parties most days of the week!! I am so going to the 80's party!!
Cannot waiiit to come back there on the 10th of JUNE!!

Room Tip: smile to the receptionists!!!
  • Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
6 Thank Melody32
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Last summer, my girlfriend and I, went to Cesars Temple in Belek.
Before I went there I didnt really know what to expect, because it was my first trip to Turkey and all I heard about this hotel was what my friend had told me after his visit there.
I must say I was pleasently surprised. The size of the hotel was massive and more than the size, its architecture was fascinating. I must say after eating 15 years of English food I absolutely loved Turkish food there. Gained a pound or two but it was totally worth it!
the people there were so nice and oh the sea and facilities were amazing.
If I had the opportunity I would be running back to spend another week or two there!!

Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
8 Thank suleymanlizi
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed May 24, 2011

It seems some people love this place. Huge Russian population when we were here. The food is depressing after a couple of days - poor quality, highly repetitive and it feels like you are eating in a large school refectory. The room was hot with no air conditioning. It was old and in reasonably poor repair. The pools are nice. The Wellness Spa is expensive for the add ons and there is a hard sell to get you into the package deals. WIFI was very unreliable.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank OldFart06

Travelers are raving about these Belek hotels

Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed May 24, 2011

What else could be expected? I have been to Belek many times, but this is my first time to Cesars Temple. It was a dream holiday. The tour operator recommended me this hotel, they told me that the owner spend loads of money for renovations, so I decided to come with my friends. Cesars Temple has a great VIP concept. One-to-One check-ins and check-outs, seperate bar and restaurant with great food and drinks served and superb service. Rooms where very comfortable and extremely luxurious, I felt myself like a king. The hotel is set in a huge area. Very big pools and fantastic clay tennis courts. Many activities during the day and great night shows. There is a dream-like mini club eventhough I dont have any children I went and took pictures. Ala carte restaurants are delicious. The teppanyaki and sushi was my favourite must try them. The night-club is outdoor and lots of fun. There is soo much to say I recommend this hotel to everyone and I want to thank the employees of Cesars Temple for making my holiday fantastic.

Room Tip: I would suggest to get a suite to benefit from VIP
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
8 Thank Petra_Hlavacova
Martin, Slovakia
Reviewed March 31, 2011

We came from Slovakia. There were a lot of tourists from our country too. So we weren't bored. We were 3 people: me, my husband and child (8 years old). Don't know why there is a lot of bad words about this hotel. We liked it. Not expencive but at the same time with good service, food, room and animation program. Half of the staff knows English and could speak with as fluently. We liked food a lot. There you could choose whatever you want - meat, salads, fruits. Also we liked the cleaning of our room. It was every day and for example our minibar was changed by housekeeping staff every day too. Animation shows - exellent work! Spoke already with our tour agency. They said that this winter in the hotel there are a lot of changings - new tennis courts, possibility to play golf, new rooms, new bars and restaurants (sushi for example), new miniclub for kids. So if everything is good we will come back for sure. And I advise to everybody this hotel. As I said before - not so expencive and at the same time the hotel is really good! Have a nice rest!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
8 Thank marina_2908
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Having been to Cesars a few years ago, when our annual lads' trip took us back to Turkey, we did think about staying at a different hotel this time. I am so pleased that we didn't!
The hotel has improved so much since we were last there. The location and sea views were always amazing, but the restaurants and bars were really fabulous and people would have paid decent money to use the fantastic pool area and well maintained tennis courts. Obviously the golf is brilliant in Belek and Cesar's is ideally located for our favourate courses.
Service is very attentive and a great atmosphere is created by all the staff. The activities that are offered by the animation team are great fun without being forced upon you.
I am now looking forward to taking my wife next year and we undoubtedly will be staying at Cesar's.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
9 Thank gregvincent_11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belek
Cesars Resort Side
Bellis Deluxe Hotel
#34 of 88 in Belek
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,061 reviews
Voyage Belek Golf & Spa

Been to Cesars Temple De Luxe Belek? Share your experiences!