Very amazing Kempinski hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, we were welcomed with cold face towels and a cocktail, and the woman at the reception gave us all the information about the hotel.
The hotel is beautiful, especially the entrance and the pools. We stayed in a suit, but there was only one king size bed, so my brother had to sleep on the (hard) sofa and they brought me an extra bed. The rooms are clean and they are cleaned every day. A lot of products in the bathroom as well. Great assortment in the mini bar.
The good points:
- the service, everyone was so kind to us, especially a huge THANK YOU to mrs Sevim, Kamil, Emre D, Cuneyt, Semih, Onur and Mehmet :-)
- the beach! one of the best beaches I've ever seen in Turkey.
- the swim up pool bar and the service around the pool
- the food was excellent, I loved all the themes, like the Asian buffet and BBQ buffet. Also great Movenpick ice-cream. fresh orange juice at breakfast.
- nice swimming pool with enough sun beds for everyone. unlike other hotels you don't need to wake up at 6/7 AM to get a good spot
- amazing and huge SPA, best one I've seen so far
- a little thing I also liked very much was that you have an amazing sea view when you're in the elevator :)
- every night there is live music during dinner
- the terrace bar has a great atmosphere and they always serve you fresh fruit, nacho's, etc.
- the pita bread at the Palm Pavilion was delicious
there aren't many bad points, only a few:
- the WIFI. the wifi is very bad, they really should do something about it. there is no signal around the pool, on the beach and in the lobby bar
- the stools in the swimming pool are very dangerous, I once bumped my knee and it still hurts
- the music they are playing at the swimming pools is annoying, always the same music
Overall, I would recommend this hotel, especially if you want to relax, since there is no animation, shows, nightclub etc during the day/night. But maybe they could set up a game room for kids/teenagers with bowling, play stations, etc since there were also a lot of kids while we were there.
I really can't wait to return next year, I already miss kempinski the dome so much! See you next year :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kempinski Hotel The Dome Belek, situated on an area of approximately 40,000 m², serves as a boutique hotel between the Taurus mountains and the beauty of the Mediterranean beaches. Kempinski Hotel The Dome also boasts Antalya's largest and most comprehensive spa and Thalasso salon, adding an aesthetic of dynamic, healthy living and a new meaning of peace. The compound also has two of the best and the most difficult golf courses, the PGA Sultan and The Pasha. Kempinski Hotel The Dome features 139 Rooms, one Presidential Suite, 17 Suites, 16 Royal Villas and 2 Presidential Villas by the lake, offering a total capacity of 400 beds. With its Seljuk-style architecture, The Dome offers luxury and wellness treatments within the 3,600 m² spa and Thalasso salon, one of Turkey's largest and most luxurious spas. Kempinski Hotel The Dome offers outstanding examples of Turkish, Italian and Asian cuisine with Lale Dining Room, Cilantro Italian Ristorante, Trader's Spice and Palm Pavilion Bar & Grill. Kempinski Hotel The Dome has a total of five meeting rooms, 74 m², 106 m² and 56 m² in size, as well as a ballroom of 573 m² for larger events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kempinski Hotel The Dome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Hotel Belek
- Kempinski Hotel The Dome Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province