Papillon Belvil Hotel
$753
Hotels.com
$246
$222
Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa(Belek)(Great Value!)
$245
$175
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
1,500 results
All reviewskids clubnext yearfresh doughnutsturkeyanimation teammain restauranta la carte restaurantswater slidesice creamstreet dancebeach barevening entertainmentturkish pancakesall agesoctober half termhotel rooms arethemed nights
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Returned after our last visit 3 years ago to a vastly improved complex - the animation team remembered us and they and the new staff were friendly, warm and approachable - they made us feel special. Nothing was too much trouble, the food and drink was excellent. Our cleaner was lovely and the room itself was always cleaned beautifully - lots of toiletries supplied. We got our original family room - 2807 - which looks onto the immaculate gardens, pool bar, stage and is a minute from the main pool then the wonderful blue flag beach. Improvements include a pool strictly for over 18s and an amazing kids' club, with its own football field, pool with slides etc, cinema room, games room and other great facilities. Your children will have a great time with lovely, caring staff who organise lots of activities. It was lovely to see tortoises on the lawn each day and there is now a cat house where the hotel's feline inhabitants are looked after - including 3 kittens, so sweet! The entertainment and various games kept us entertained and free Wifi was another plus. I cannot praise Papillon Belvil enough and would happily return every year. Even the transfer from Antalya airport is less than 30 minutes!

Room Tip: Room 2807 is on the ground floor, lovely view, large patio and very close to all facilities.
7  Thank suetaxperson
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We have not long come home from our holiday,staying at the Papllion Belvil belek, the hotel it's self was superb, very clean, and the staff were very helpful and friendly, I used there Gym which was state of the art !! We never went hungry the food was out of this world and I defiantly had my fair share off desserts haha, we took our 2children and our baby,they catered for children very well, throughout the day there were lots of activities run by the Animation team who were fantastic at entertaining everyone from baby to OAP, the kids club was Brilliant a different Theme each day from being pirates to dinosaur hunting, on an evening the kids would have a disco then presented medals from the competions that day,the grown ups got given medals too :) the evening Entertainment was of good quality,even my husband and who is of the quiet type got on stage to take part in Belly Dancing !! There was so much for the kids to do we hardly saw them water slides and pools and a park in a pool,there was so much I could go on and on ... I spoke to alot of people whilst there quiet a few family's had been before and others are going back,I know we defiantly will, I would also like to say that the hotel does cater for all ages as there is a pool for over 18s plus there own bar etc, large golf course near by,I noticed a lot of golfers staying at the hotel too, I would like to thank the Animation Team because they made the holiday complete too many names to remember but the ones that stood out for me were Antionia,Ibrahim, memo,Daria sorry I haven't named you all, see you all next year Sarah,Charlie Ruben,saffron and Seth bentleyxx

4  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Just returned from a fantastic week at the Papillon Belvil. The facilities in the resort are truly 5 star. However What makes the resort great is not the great facilities but the team at the Belvil. A very friendly team and efficient in every manner. Alway a smile on their faces. The animation team were fantastic. Special mention to Miriam at Guest Relations and Kaan at the reception team. As mentioned earlier be aware of the time of the year you choose to go as certain facilities are not available. Booking companies will not make you aware of this which is no fault of the Resort team. We definitely would like to return to the Belvil. The family had a fantastic time and would recommend the Resort as great place to go.

Room Tip: Request a room in the main building. These are bigger and you are only a few minutes away from the main bars and facilities.
1  Thank Alliswell68
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Having just returned from the Papillon Belvil Hotel yesterday, all I can say is I wish I was still there. Loved every minute of it. Excellent service from all areas in the hotel and the food was delicious. I loved meeting lots of lovely families from all around the world and from reading previous comments found no communication problems at all. Lots of praise to the Animation Team who made it a memorable holiday with all their hardwork and 100% effort they put into everything they do. So a big thank you to Gurkan, Tarik, Yanina, Fatin, Daria, Vadyim and not forgetting Memo and the girls in Papy Club. I will definitely be returning to this wonderful place

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Claire I
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Food, food, food. haven't eaten so much - ever. So many choices, different kitchens and whats the most important - it varies not only daily, but also by the meal. Moreover, there is food 24/4, either a buffet or in one of the outside bars.

However, it is not about the food. The service was rather unique. I have previously stayed in Alanya where everyone was quite friendly. In Papillion, they are not only friendly, but also make you feel like a family member. This was probably due to the time we were there - beginning of April. The hotel was rather empty and we counted - six entertainers per guest. :) Well, a small exaggeration, but indeed, there were so many staff members that we weren't left without an attention even a second.

We traveled there with a 15 months old, who certainly enjoyed the papy club. A whole in-hotel city built for the children. So, if you feel like taking a rest from your children, you can 'dump' them there without no worries, they will take a good care of them.

Rooms - excellent -> free wi-fi, tv (~70 channels), free mini bar (refilled daily), rooms clean + all the extras that you get in any other 5* hotel.

Location - well this was only down-side, to get to the city you will either need a taxi or to take a bus. We took taxis. The hotel has a taxi service just at its gates, so you will not need to wait long. Nevertheless, the hotel has everything, even a shopping center - so why would you want to leave it? :D

Entertainment - EVERYTHING, including daily football, archery, shooting (BB gun) and tennis games. Spa, swimming pools, etc, etc

Another notable thing: broke my shoe while playing football, asked for a glue to attempt on repairing, but the hotel sent me a shoemaker, who spent good 20 minutes to repair my shoe. This was for free.

All over, we are satisfied thus far, that definitely coming back there asap :)

P.S. cats and turtles walk freely around the premises.

Room Tip: Actually, any room is good - depending on what you are seeking. Coming there with a child, our first floor room in a bungalow was well suited for our needs. Privacy, mobility and all extras :)
5  Thank Edgar v