“papilon ayscha”

Ranked #16 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“papilon ayscha”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We both enjoyed our stay in this hotel,it is spotlessly clean,the staff are very friendlythey cater
for several nationalities,the rooms are nice,the guest relations officer Andrea could not have been more helpfull the entertainment was good in places but childish in others,the animation team were
friendly especialy Hassan,
All in all a very good holiday

Room Tip: Choose room at the back of the hotel its quieter
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
PapillonAyscha, gr at Papillon Ayscha Hotel, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Eric,
Thank you for your comments and the name check. We look forward to hosting you again should you choose Belek to visit.

Andrea Nelson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 16, 2013

nice hotel, sensible room organisation, fabulous staff. nice grand piano in the lobby. i negotiated with the pianist and was able to play a gig in the lobby, gathering about 60 people together. that was my highlight. the main lobby bar does an excellent job.

i think the hotel could try to upgrade the quality of some of the drinks.
In particular, staff should learn that white wine should always be served from the bottle in the fridge, and not left out. It ended up warm and tasting of British Airways wine

Room Tip: we chose the cheapest rooms. i hate rooms over the swimming pool so i'm unlike most people
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

PapillonAyscha, GR at Papillon Ayscha Hotel, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear David,

Thank you for your comments they have been duly noted. It was indeed a treat for us all the evening that you played the piano and we are looking forward to your visit next year.
It was a pleasure hosting you and your family.

Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed May 14, 2013

the third time in period 01 may - 07 may
i stayed in room no 457

pluses: vegetation, food plentiful and tasty, sandy beach, large pool, beach restaurant, a small hotel, quickly get anywhere

minuses: I have not found halva at breakfast

Room Tip: not rooms with sea view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travelerfromromania
Dear Traveller,
Thank you for your comments.

Regards,
Andrea Nelson.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

pent 2 weeks at the hotel and enjoyed every moment. The service from the staff was consistently friendly and professional. The hotel was busy but in no way did it cause any dissatifaction with service throughout the whole hotel. In particular my family enjoyed the main and A'la carte restaurants. The food did have staples every day but there was always so much variety and always presented to a high standard, never ate the same thing twice... The pool and beach area has gorgeous surroundings and the pool and snack bars are great and near to hand when sun bathing.
This a family hotel and the only disruption that we experienced was not from any other nationalities except our own..... but still this is no reflection on the standards and service of this hotel.
We had a great holiday and would recommend this hotel to our friends and would ourselves return again.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Charlotte12345678
PapillonAyscha, GR at Papillon Ayscha Hotel, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Traveller,

Thank you for your comments and we are glad that you and your family enjoyed their stay. We look forward to hosting you again.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was my first stay at the hotel, and I am very happy for the choice. I traveled with my husband and 2 sons and hotel staff took care of all our questions.I can say that we were definitely taken care of.
The hotel is spacious and clean. The pools also. Usually I go to the sea beach, but now the pool was so pleasant, clean, big, The animation team and activities were interesting, so Me and my family we spent most of our time next to the pool.
The food was tasty, and more than enough. The waiters, I think were everywhere. When I needed something I received it in no time.
Guest relations, hotel staff, everybody was kind and responding to our needs. I am absolutely convinced that Papillon Ayscha is a good place for vacation.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Tatyana D
PapillonAyscha, GR at Papillon Ayscha Hotel, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Tatyana D,

Thank you for your kind comments about the staff and the hotel. It is our aim to ensure that all our guests experience the holiday they were looking for. We appreciate you taking time to write to Tripadvisor so that potential holiday makers can get a good overall view of our hotel.

Bexleyheath, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 8, 2013

The hotel has everythig you would wish for 5 star. The staff are excellent, Staff friendly, all are very helpful, especially the Hotel Guest Relation - Andrea, a fantastic person to have working in your business. She arranged a fabulous Turkish night out and I am sure she arranged for the Minibus driver to take myself & partner, and another couple to see the most amazing waterful on our way back to our hotel on Thursday 2nd May 2013. I cannot praise the young lady enough and the other two couples we became friendly with would also like to express their thanks. Our Rep. from First Choice left on Friday the 26. April, without even telling us. I have been today to my local travel agent in Crayford and told them about the Rep(a Guy) leaving who could not care less about us. No other Rep. came to replace him. The manager at Crayford has apologised on behalf of their company and will be sending me a letter within 28 days. I spent about £10. on my mobile texting the agents on 24/7 - 82345. so make sure your Rep. keeps you informed. By the way I waited at the Hotel for one our to speak to the New Rep the day before we left. She was reluctant to speak to me. I wanted to know the time of the Transport to take us to the Airport on the 3rd May to return home. Off hand manner, 'look on the notice board tomorrow and times will be shown'. The reason for asking was that the times on the board were not ours. Do these staff have training. When I worked for a travel agent many years ago, we had training, customer care,how to speak to a customer, arrange hols, trips etc., and definitely get back to the customer with the information they required. At the Airport the First Choice staff was very helpful and kind.This could have been a one off error! The majority of holidays with this company are very good.

Room Tip: our room faced the mountains, very quiet. Facing the swimming pool could be noisy, Our room was very...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Doris1923
Dear Doris,

Thank you for your positive comments about the hotel and my namecheck. Glad you enjoyed your stay in Belek and enjoyed the Turkish hospitality. Should you decide to return to Belek we will be waiting for you.
Take care.

London
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed at the Papillon Ayscha for a week from 26th April to 3rd May with our 1.5 yesr old son.

At first we were really worried but once we were wisked by transfer with Thomson o the hotel we knew that it will be a good one.

The recpetion staff speak English and checked us in our room. Our room 263 was better than what we expected. It was very clean and good size. Its carpeted which was perfect for our son and also the bathroom was very clean with free bathrobes and slippers.

We stayed all inclusive and had most of our meals in the main restaurant. Good thing is they have late breakfast and a late lucnh till midnight!!!

The hotel grounds are very very clean and has a very good kids club with the best staff you could possibly want. Our son loved it and so did we - - LOL!!!

The animation team were fantastic and have good range of activities throughout the day and night.

We were at the hotel just before the busy season so loved every moment so I can not comment what it would be like during peak times.

Our expectations were exceeded as evryday we would get fresh hot milk for our son from the restaurant as he would not drink the formula we took. This was a bonus and and they went out of their way everytime we called for fresh milk.

The weather was great not too hot, however the aircon in the room was still set to winter mode so no cold air this was a problem for us but the Guest Relation were qucik to find us a room which we refused as we joined the beds in our room which was moe than comfortable.

Food: Okay the main restaurant was buffett so was a bit repetitive and sometime tasted bland all all dishes had a tomatoe base, but there was lots to choose from and they gave BBQ and fresh grilled fish.

We had the Turkish a la carte and this was amazing - Try It!!!! - You must book first thou.

The beach restaurant has the best Chicken Doner I have every had and yes I did have salad to go with it!!!

There is Walls Ice Cream, Jacket Potatoe, doughnuts and flat bread by the beach. Also minaral water is available unlimited!!! This was a bonus.

The drinks served was good and original Pepsi and Fanta - not fizzy crap.

Good bits: Good staff, excellent animation team, great guest relation team, good kids facilities, indoor heated pool and jaccuzzi.

Bad Bits: not many, may be just food in main buffett restaurant coud have been a bit better, but you do get chips for breakfast.

We really enjoyed this hotel and the facilities, so i you are looking for a good quality hotel then just book. The hotel is rated at 5 star, but I would say its a 4 star PLUS - it only got 5 stars for me because it exceeded my expectations!!!

I will definatly book again, no hesitation.

Some points to note: Belek is not cheap and everything is priced at Euros and not Liras - We were quite annoyed as we took Liras with us from London. Fake belts are like £40 - Just work hard and buy the real thing......but the quality is the best for handbags. My wife works for a luxury shoe shop so she knows the leather quality was top quality in Turkey.

Room Tip: Choose any room as I have seen the mountain view is quite nice.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Ishaq_Ahmed
Dear Traveller,
Thank you for your fair comments on our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again.