3,692 results
All reviews wave pool adult pool golf course palm beach club beach butler towel boy adventure park next year dressing room turkey a la carte restaurants walk in closet kids club irish bar golf spa resort fast track golf view
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to the Regnum and it was just as wonderful as the first time.
I love the Patisserie, the selection of eats and treats is fantastic. The fact that there is always a wide variety of food to choose from makes the entire experience that much better.
The beach is stunning, with delicious cocktails at your fingertips. I love the fact that they don’t insist you use a card to book towels out. You simply collect a towel on your way to the beach and when you are finished they collect the towel from the beach for you.
The staff are extremely tentative and knowledgeable. The Regnum is a phenomenal experience and I would recommend a stay with them any day!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jorden R
RegnumCaryaCRM, CRM at Regnum Carya, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear Valued Guest( Jorden R),

We were delighted to read your gracious feedback regarding your stay at the Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort. It is our aim to offer our lovely guests a wonderful vacation with unforgettable memories. Your valuable comments show us that we are on the right track for reaching the highest standard.

The whole Regnum Carya family is looking forward for the honor of being your hosts again.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

My partner had stayed at the Regnum Carya previously with a group of golfers and thought that I would enjoy it so we booked for the following year. I have to admit that on this occasion he was most definitely right. What an amazing resort! This is a top class place for service and facilities. I only stayed for a week but had the holiday blues for much longer - as soon as I got home I promptly booked again.
I really wouldn't know where to start when praising this hotel - the staff go above and beyond every time to make it a pleasurable stay, there are no shortages of pools and things to do for adults and kids alike - although the adults only pool was a favourite of mine.
You do have to book as early as you can for the restaurants though as they quickly become full - I found the Italian and Turkish restaurants to be the best, we didn't manage to get in the Brazilian steakhouse during our stay as it was closed a few nights of the week - this might have changed in high season?
In comparison to other hotels I looked at, this is fantastic value. We only took a small amount of currency for spa treatments, golf, bicycle hire and tipping.
I am counting down the days until we return........

Date of stay: April 2017
2  Thank 459bevl
RegnumCaryaCRM, CRM at Regnum Carya, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Dear valued Guest(459bevl),

We really appreciate your lovely words and would like to thank you for your review from your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor.
We are delighted at your kind acknowledgement of our unique facilities, our warm hospitality and your experience at the adult pool .It is indeed very gratifying to learn that we were able to deliver the high level of customer service that Regnum Carya is renowned for.
Thank you once again for sharing your feedback with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

PS: Please inform us in advance about your upcoming stay, it would be a pleasure for us to assist in regards of the a la carte restaurants 

Kindest regards

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Our first visit to the Regnum after visiting many hotels in the Belek area. Well I cannot say anything against it. Food, facilities, rooms and staff all absolutely fabulous. Al la carte restaurants were wonderful too. As for golf the Carya and Natiional are part of hotel and transfers included and reduced fees for hotel guests. Will definately be going back, spoilt us from going to any other hotels.

Room tip: All rooms have good views
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JackieB1955

Dear Valued Guest (JackieB1955),

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your wonderful review with us about your recent stay.
It is a great pleasure for us to read that we were able to offer you a fabolous vacation in our resort.
We can not wait to welcome you back in the near future, looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

In this excellent hotel, you can find best facilities and food. Pools, beach and spa center is also gorgeous. But the experienced staff selecting customers. If they think you do not have any potential of generous tips, you can only received a basic services. " No tips no smile" syndrome is contagious disease in experienced staff. Most of the staff is greedy in this hotel. If you are okay with the big amounts of tips you may find the best services in this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
6  Thank AYK222
RegnumCaryaCRM, CRM at Regnum Carya, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Dear valued Guest(AYK222),

On behalf of Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort, we would like to express our sincere gratitude for the fact that you have chosen us for your holiday and also for taking the time to evaluate and review our hotel.

We’ve read with regret that some of our services did not fully meet your expectations and already shared your review with our Management Team , so you can be assured that it will be evaluted accurately for the improvement of our hotel at all service levels.

We always kindly request our guests to contact us directly (our guest relations or regnum assist help desk) so that we can interfere and try to assist while you are in house. As Regnum Carya we aim to provide our valued guests a wonderful, relaxing and luxury experience.
We would really appreciate if you can share more details with us in order to fix the shortcomings as soon as possible.

For further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

This was my third family holiday at the Regnum which I booked direct for the first time; the reservation team were excellent and you also get transfers included.

From my first contact with the hotel, through to departure via the CIP lounge (very smooth process this time), everything was perfect.

Guest relations were superb prior to arrival meeting all my requests and my concerns about an October visit - all previous holidays have been May - were completely unfounded. Whilst Palm Beach, the big waterslides and the food-court were closed, everything else was open despite the variable weather. We even got the Flamingo Party at the adult pool. The main pool and the relax pool were both heated to 28 degrees - just right.

This time we had a Junior Sea View room and I think we may have to just change our next booking to this - it was so quiet, and the view was just beautiful as these rooms are on the end of the wings. What they do not have is the dressing room but the overall footprint is the same so if you have a third bed like we did there is more space in the actual room. Still plenty of wardrobe space. Housekeeping was excellent and all our requests were met quickly - I am a bit of a sucker for a pillow menu :-)

There's several excellent hotels in Belek but what keeps drawing us back to the Regnum apart from the concept and services of course, is the sheer beauty of the hotel and grounds.

See you in May!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank KJAJ1

Dear Valued Guest (KJAJ1),

We are so happy to read of your loyalty to Regnum Carya and would like to personally thank you for choosing Regnum Carya above the many options available in Belek
We appreciate that you have acknowledged so many positive elements from your stay – the Flamingo Party, the heated pools and the outstanding level of service of our colleagues in the Housekeeping and Guest Relation department.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and recommending us on Trip Advisor.
We look forward to welcome you back in May