We've just returned from two weeks at the Zeugma & its was all you could want from an all inclusive holiday. We have 3 children (aged 6 4 & 2) & normally choose a villa holiday but the children need more entertainment now & believe me its non stop there & our children loved every minute of it. However if you want a quiet time there are plenty of places within the hotel to relax & chill. The staff can't do enough for you, they never stop cleaning, enquiring if you need anything & generally are happy in their work. The food is so lovely be prepared to out on a few pounds. It takes a while to get used to other guests who don't have the same manners as us, but hey ho you just ignore them & get on with it. Our only criticism would be the rooms, we have a family room which is over two floors with two bathrooms which is fantastic but the rooms are looking dated & need an overall. But they were rumours that this is going to happening before 2011, & if you are anything like we were you spend such a short time in the room anyway it isn't a huge issue. If you havent been to The Zeugma..............go you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Papillon Zeugma Relaxury has fully renovated and refurbished. Comfort and luxury is united and created the new concept of the hotel 'Relaxury'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Papillon Zeugma Relaxury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Papillon Zeugma Belek
- Papillon Zeugma Hotel Belek
- Papillon Zeugma Relaxury Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province