Although it is a five-star hotel and prices are too high, I found the service quality lower than I expected. We arrived at the hotel at dinner time. The bell boy or reception didn't have any intention to take our luggage to our room. They even didn't ask for help. We went down for the dinner but the dinner hall was small and it was crowded that we couldn't find a place to sit. The waiter helped us to find a table after a while. The meals were cold and undelicious. Some seemed to be dated. There were some renovations in the garden I don't how it looks in summer but garden was quite ordinary and lacked greens. The beach was OK and breakfast was OK: The beds were comfortable and it was quite at night. Th furnitures looked a bit worn. The spa was wonderful although it had high prices. I recommend you get a skin check and a skincare. Overall the hotel lacks in service quality. I couldn't understand how it is so much popular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Papillon Zeugma Relaxury has fully renovated and refurbished. Comfort and luxury is united and created the new concept of the hotel 'Relaxury'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Papillon Zeugma Relaxury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Papillon Zeugma Belek
- Papillon Zeugma Hotel Belek
- Papillon Zeugma Relaxury Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province