We attended a conference at this hotel in April 2014. We loved the location, the expansive grounds, and the buffet meals. As the weather warmed up we also enjoyed the pool and beach areas and eating our meals outdoors. The conference facilities are very functional and the common spaces are well maintained. Our one challenge was a room with a distinct 'dead animal' smell. The staff did their best to correct the issue as the hotel was fully booked and no rooms were available to switch to. When this continued the staff arranged for a different room to move to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maritim Pine Beach is a family heaven, surrounded with pine forest and orange trees. The whole beauty of nature can be experienced here. Turtles, squirrels and many birds of different species live in this heaven.Maritim Pine Beach Belek was created with German love to detail and Turkish hospitality for unforgettable holidays for families, couples, golfers, friends, colleagues, with one word for everyone. We work for guests to experience comfortable all included holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Maritim Pine Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Pine Beach Hotel Belek
- Maritim Pine Beach Belek
- Maritim Pine Beach Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province