We are a family of four and had 10 days here in Aug 2013. The whole resort was very clean and well presented. All staff from maids and pool life guards to cocktail waiters and bar staff were very friendly. There was always entertainment for all age categories from young toddlers to grown adults (who want to be children!) The kids club was very friendly atmosphere and the children enjoyed their time at the club and even participated in the main shows with the staff.
The food, in both the all inclusive restaurants, was always well presented, very tasty with plenty of choice for every palate. In addition to this, the many other bar/food service areas ensured we never went hungry. We visited the Italian ala carte restaurant one one occaision and although other guests enjoyed this we found it to be very average and poor service; we much preferred the regular all inclusive restaurants.
We were accomodated in the main hotel which was very pleasant with air-con room and free minibar daily. Although the rooms are fairly large once the maids added two single beds to our double the room did become fairly tight on space. With a TV and kettle etc it was more than adequate, the balcony to enjoy a cocktail as the sun went down was delightful.
We didn't use the spa except for the last day to shower before starting our homeward journey. There were two main shops within the resort which are very, very expensive!! however they sell the same products at different prices so be sure to check out both shops before you buy.
Turkey is a tipping culture and although there are many Russians at this resort, who can appear quite rude and pushy, a small tip a day of approx 10 lira (£3) will ensure your waiter/ barman is not dedicated to them and will give you the service you deserve for you Holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maritim Pine Beach is a family heaven, surrounded with pine forest and orange trees. The whole beauty of nature can be experienced here. Turtles, squirrels and many birds of different species live in this heaven.Maritim Pine Beach Belek was created with German love to detail and Turkish hospitality for unforgettable holidays for families, couples, golfers, friends, colleagues, with one word for everyone. We work for guests to experience comfortable all included holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maritim Pine Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Pine Beach Hotel Belek
- Maritim Pine Beach Belek
- Maritim Pine Beach Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province