We stayed here for a week in March/April. The hotel was fantastic, everything was spotless and clean. We booked a package holiday with thomas cook and even managed to get a sea view room without specifying or asking which was a bonus. The rooms were cleaned everyday and they left pretty arrangements with towels on the bed using fresh flowers.
Breakfast was okay, they have eggs cooked in every possible way on offer and the usual continental things but a lack of bacon! If you go all inclusive you can have lunch by the pool or in the restaurant, I would advise going in to the restaurant as the food outside was more KFC style with fried chicken etc. Dinner is amazing, a huge range of food and puddings which were delicious! Don't forget to find afternoon snacks which is by the seating near the slides.
There are lots of activities on during the day (there's a list by the restaurant). We tried archery and air rifle and both were good fun so you should definitely join in with some of the things on offer! The animation team are brilliant, they come and chat to you during the day and make the activities so much fun. We thought the shows in the evening might be a bit tacky but actually the animation team are so talented and we really enjoyed the 2 performances that we got to see!
We weren't too impressed with the reception, we asked many questions whilst we were there and they either didn't understand what we were asking or told us the wrong thing. (Their times for the bus to antalya are wrong so don't listen!)
We walked into belek a couple of times, it's worth one walk in but once you've seen it I think once is enough. All the shops were the same and just had sports shirts and clothes in really. There's a nice water fountain in the middle and a market on Saturday which is worth a look.
Outside the hotel you can catch a bus to manavgat, belek and side at 10am. We took this bus to antalya which took about an hour. We walked into the old city and to the marina which was a really nice day out. It cost 7 euros each. You catch the bus from the same place they drop you off at 3:15 and that is the only bus back so don't miss it!
Our last mention, it's got to be joker from the animation team! He was always putting in that little bit extra and would always spark up a chat with you and make the activities fun!
Overall a brilliant holiday if your happy to mainly stay in the hotel as belek isn't great and there isn't anything along the beach either. Hotel is fab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Turkish Riviera, which experiences more than 300 sunny days a year, Belek is a fast-growing holiday region in the province of Antalya. Limak Arcadia opened in 1995 and has been providing tourists with holiday facilities of the highest standard ever since. Situated in a pine forest with a huge Mediterranean garden, Limak Arcadia also has it’s own sandy beach which makes it perfect as a family destination. Limak Arcadia is a resort hotel consisting of a main building and several neighbouring ‘bungalows’. Many rooms have wonderful sea views, or they overlook our magnificent Pamukkale waterfall and waterslides. In total we have 5 pools and a 300m long stretch of sandy beach; all sunbeds and mattresses are included. On the beach we have 14 pavilions where you can relax all day in your own private space a waiter service on hand to cater for your every wish. In the main building we have a selection of shops and boutiques available for your shopping pleasure. Here you will also find the reception, car and bicycle hire, doctor office, fitness centre, heated pool and our Wellness & Spa Centre. Finally, our Turkish bath and sauna is also located here. In Limak Arcadia you will find one main restaurant with inside and outside seating areas, as well as various bars. Four varied a la carte restaurants are available for our guests with reservation in advance. You will never cease to be surprised by the entertainment on offer in Limak Arcadia. Activities are on offer courtesy of our Animation team throughout the day and into the evening. Daytime activities include darts, step aerobics, water aerobics, gymnastics, beach volleyball and mini golf. Try to improve your coordination with our archery and air rifle, or beat the competition on our billiards and table tennis tables. If you want to keep fit on holiday we have a fully equipped gym, as well as four tennis courts. Watersports enthusiasts will find many possibilities on the beach, including windsurfing, canoes, pedaloes, jet skiing and parasailing. After dinner our evening program begins. In our ampitheatre we have a daily mini-disco followed by one of our hugely popular dance or comedy shows. Later on you can dance the night away in our beach disco…. The rooms in Limak Arcadia are situated in the main building and in several ‘bungalow’ buildings in the gardens. The total number of rooms is 465, which comprises a mixture of standard and family rooms. Total capacity of Limak Arcadia is 982 guests. The rooms are modern and elegantly furnished, and all standard rooms are fully laminated. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath (and/or shower) and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV with music channel, minibar, safe and centrally controlled air conditioning. The spacious rooms all have a balcony or terrace with sea views or views over our beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Arcadia Golf Hotel Belek
- Limak Arcadia Hotel
- Limak Arcadia Resort
- Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province