We stayed at Arcadia from 15th to 29th Oct, myself, fiance and 13 year old daughter and although out of season, the hotel still managed to give us a holiday to remember. Thank you to everyone's reviews on here to help us choose this fantastic hotel. Everything you can ask for was there, fantastic room with sea view, dressing gowns, slippers, free mini bar and safe, clean towels for both rooms and pools/beach, clean room, service exceptional, etc etc.
The hotel was huge, tennis courts, football field, archery, shooting, mini golf, basket ball court, volley ball on the beach, and more, as well as gardens to walk through, which were kept looking lovely and everything lit up in all colours by night, so beautiful. The beach is great, water so warm with its own pier, bar and McArcadia. Plenty of seating and loungers.
The white gala nights and big parties were not on but they found no trouble in keeping us entertained!!! The shows were absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Just as everyone has said already, we would pay good money to see this talent in the UK as they were so good and the entertainment team worked so hard to perfect each show. The lion king, mama mia, pirates of arcadia, micheal jackson, western show and turkish nights were all shown, as well as comedy nights, Mr and Mrs arcadia, and much much more. No one can get bored here!!! After the shows there was always a disco, quiz, karaoke or a live band by the pool at the lykia bar and a late night diso down stairs open till 2. Thank you so so much to the team who made our holiday so fantastic also, Mehmet, Vako, Mambo, Toto, Tamuna, Zina, Zuma, Jaba, Zerdar, Kemal and many others. You made us laugh so much and we all felt accepted as friends by you all. We hope we will see you all next year as we just miss you all very much. We really enjoyed their antics, dressing up in the afternoons in all sorts of costumes, October beer fest, just brilliant, you were all so funny. Our daughter never said she was bored once.
The food at this hotel was so lovely, served from 7am till 12pm, so much choice and we didn't have a problem finding a different meal to have each evening as you could choose from so many different styles of chicken, fish, veal, turkey, stir fries, veg, pastries, cheese, salad, rice, pasta, cake and more. Lots of fresh fruit and juice your own oranges in the morning. We fell for the turkish apple tea, yum. We had no problem with drinks, many brand names as well as local, lovely cocktails and beer and fridges everywhere full with bottles of fresh water. The patisserie is a must, cake, waffles and pancakes to die for, my daughter and fiance loved them!!!
The staff were lovely and friendly, we got on so well with everyone as we saw how hard they worked. Even in October the hotel was packed and no problem with Germans or Russians and we just made the most of everything we could.
The market was great for a few bargins, 10mins walk away to Belek, but just keep haggling!!! We went to see Atlantis, and although another amazing hotel, we felt we had made the right decision with our choice as Arcadia was much bigger and felt less enclosed. We also went on a boat trip with Thomas cook, well worth it as we had a great day, turtles, a dolphin, water falls, lunch and more. However we were always eager to return to the resort as we didn't want to miss anything!!!
All of arcadia staff work so so hard, cleaning and tidying all the time, the place was spotless inside and out. They wait on you hand and foot, drinks brought to your table, clearing your table, empty glasses, thank you all very much.
I could go on and on, but you must go and see for yourself. We are going back next year and cannot wait!!!! Thank you Arcadia, we love you!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Turkish Riviera, which experiences more than 300 sunny days a year, Belek is a fast-growing holiday region in the province of Antalya. Limak Arcadia opened in 1995 and has been providing tourists with holiday facilities of the highest standard ever since. Situated in a pine forest with a huge Mediterranean garden, Limak Arcadia also has it’s own sandy beach which makes it perfect as a family destination. Limak Arcadia is a resort hotel consisting of a main building and several neighbouring ‘bungalows’. Many rooms have wonderful sea views, or they overlook our magnificent Pamukkale waterfall and waterslides. In total we have 5 pools and a 300m long stretch of sandy beach; all sunbeds and mattresses are included. On the beach we have 14 pavilions where you can relax all day in your own private space a waiter service on hand to cater for your every wish. In the main building we have a selection of shops and boutiques available for your shopping pleasure. Here you will also find the reception, car and bicycle hire, doctor office, fitness centre, heated pool and our Wellness & Spa Centre. Finally, our Turkish bath and sauna is also located here. In Limak Arcadia you will find one main restaurant with inside and outside seating areas, as well as various bars. Four varied a la carte restaurants are available for our guests with reservation in advance. You will never cease to be surprised by the entertainment on offer in Limak Arcadia. Activities are on offer courtesy of our Animation team throughout the day and into the evening. Daytime activities include darts, step aerobics, water aerobics, gymnastics, beach volleyball and mini golf. Try to improve your coordination with our archery and air rifle, or beat the competition on our billiards and table tennis tables. If you want to keep fit on holiday we have a fully equipped gym, as well as four tennis courts. Watersports enthusiasts will find many possibilities on the beach, including windsurfing, canoes, pedaloes, jet skiing and parasailing. After dinner our evening program begins. In our ampitheatre we have a daily mini-disco followed by one of our hugely popular dance or comedy shows. Later on you can dance the night away in our beach disco…. The rooms in Limak Arcadia are situated in the main building and in several ‘bungalow’ buildings in the gardens. The total number of rooms is 465, which comprises a mixture of standard and family rooms. Total capacity of Limak Arcadia is 982 guests. The rooms are modern and elegantly furnished, and all standard rooms are fully laminated. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath (and/or shower) and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV with music channel, minibar, safe and centrally controlled air conditioning. The spacious rooms all have a balcony or terrace with sea views or views over our beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Arcadia Golf Hotel Belek
- Limak Arcadia Hotel
- Limak Arcadia Resort
- Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province