“ANOTHER GREAT HOLIDAY :-)”

Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort
Ranked #22 of 87 Hotels in Belek
north wales
“ANOTHER GREAT HOLIDAY :-)”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

2nd holiday at Arcadia & loved it all over again, traveled as a group of 21 this year!! The staff All of them were great as ever, cleaners, bar staff (Ercan at lykia) + all the others although I didnt get everyone'snames, reception, resteraunt etc etc. The entertainment and entertainers as ever amazing shows and incredibly hard working and friendly. Toto was a scream, amazing entertainer and performer and belly dancer and so friendly.Zuma :-) darts with Zuma was the biggest laugh....We are going to take his game playing and do it at home it was so much fun He was also very entertaining with my mother in law during Miss Arcadia!!! And what a dancer ;-) The joker (because of his hat) Dont know his real name...Very friendly, kind and always gave us plenty of time discusing the entertainment and local area.My family and I really love this hotel but the staff is what makes the holiday without their efforts nothing would be the same, I am always sad to leave after a holiday but the Arcadia makes it near impossible :-( I cant wait to come back. A big thanks also to Keenan who arrainges all the boat trips etc, arrainged a fab speed boat trip for us to Antalya to see the waterfalls and swim in the sea, thanks also to the driver of the boat who was friendly and was like part of our group during the trip and great with the kids. We were in the main building this time rooms 1310 was facing the sea and although you could hear a bit of the after shows it didnt impare on our sleep however if you dont like noise try not to get room 1334 as this is above the Odeon bar and is very loud ubtil around midnight. My youngest struggled a little with the food as he is very fussy, he ate well at breakfast and lunch at McArcadia but always had chipps or potato wedges with bread for tea, I would like to see more selection for children. Despite which no one went hungry and fruit is plentyfull. I always buy the mini disco CD as my children and I like to do the dances when we have birthday parties or on weekends however I did not see any chance to purchase one this year?!?! I have messaged the hotel on Face Book about the song names so I can download them my self and they have very kindly replied quickly with the email address for the annimation team so I can find out off them. All round a great service, missing it already, hope to be back again very soon. Thank you all again.

Room Tip: 1310 main building sea view bit small but plenty of room for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids. 1334 n...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (265)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
St. Andrews, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 17, 2013

this was a fantastic holiday again, everything was perfect. We love the food and the fact that this hotel is set up perfectly to keep the kids entertained at all times.
The entertainment team are fantastic and its amazing how they can keep the evening entertainment/shows to such a high standard.
The staff in the kids club were always very good with the kids and always willing to do arts and crafts to baking. Our kids Jack and Ava were kept highly entertained every day, between this and the great water slides(also great fun for adults).
Will Definitely be looking to return to arcadia again for a third time.
ps:If anyone has the playlist for the kids disco we would love to have this??????

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
New Cumnock, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time at the Arcadia, plenty of good food and drink, staff all very good, entertainment team were excellent and very funny at times, put on great shows at night, bar in reception area could have been bigger and better organised, was no bigger than a walk in cupboard but staff managed well, rooms were kept very clean and stocked with toiletries and mini bar stocked each day, walk to Belek city centre was only 10-15 minutes and if you wanted you could go on the tractor and trailer, also you could go to Limak Atlantis only a short journey on the tractor and trailer again and spend the day in this sister hotel with something to eat and a few drinks, great, would recommend the Limak hotels and will go back.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank hunk022
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Staying at this hotel just now! What an amazing place, there is absolutely nothing you can fault and believe me I am fussy about where I stay. We are a family of 4 - two kids aged 9 and 5 and me and my husband. Having been to Florida many times I was a bit apprehensive we would get bored. How wrong could I be.

The standards are excellent and anyone with kids are in for a treat. They organise banana boat trips and horse riding and there is always something fun going on! The kids club and amenities are superb and the evening entertainment is great with kids disco and the adult shows are superb. So far we have seen Michael Jackson show and Mama Mia, they were fantastic and the work and enthusiasm that goes into them is fab. I won't repeat all the other reviews about food etc but you will never go hungry and the food and choice is excellent.

The staff are great and a real credit to Jamie and the hotel! No wonder this hotel is rated so highly it certainly deserves all the good reviews! My advice would be to book this you will not be disappointed. Kay family from Glasgow.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Debbiek1973
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had the best holiday ever! Hotel can not be faulted on one thing. Entertainment team outstanding and worked so hard to keep guests happy. Food very good choices each night. All in all excellent value for money! Our family would definitely return to this first class resort.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank amandareddie
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Me and my wife are together 10 years, 3 years married. In all those years, we have not been on vacancy even on honeymoon. So this was our first real holiday and honeymoon in once. We arrived on 20th September and left 1st october.

After our arrival we got room with seperated beds even if we asked for double sized bed. I was on reception to arrange change but hotel was full but promptly a lady arrived and arranged those beds together so we could sleep well :-) So first impressions were very good. And they got better and better every minute. Room was cleaned every day and so was minibar filled.

Every employee was smilling, asked us how are we, joked and was very helpful if we needed something. Food was amazing. I cant imagine someone would not be able to choose what to have. The very moment people left table, someon arrived and prepared it for others.

I was surprised how many children we saw on evening kids programme. During the day we saw none and hotel was peacefull. Just out of curiosity we visited kids club and mebmbers of entertainment team working with kids were superb. Writing of entertaniment team I must say they are the best. Jaba, Zuma, Joker, Husein, Saarda and all others were very nice to us and when we were leaving after those 10 days, we were feeling like we are loosing very good friends.

Daily activities programme was rich so we even had no time to enjoy sea and beach. Evening shows were TOP class. My wife said, that she would be willing to pay entrance fee to see such shoes at home :-D And do I need to write that after show programme was very good?

We used a lot hotel wellness and spa. Very good service and friendly people :-) We even used services of hotel photographer. Pictures he made are even bette than from our wedding. There was a slight problem with album because we did pictures on our last day so they had no time to prepare it for our departure. But I left adress on reception and few days after our return to home we had our photoalbum that arrived by post.

At all we had wonderful holiday, even better honeymoon and I would like to thank to all people in Limak Arcadia for their very good job. Thx a lot, Mirek aka "Mr.Arcadia 29th sept" :-D

Room Tip: We had room numbered 4103. Furthest building on left side from reception, very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Miroslav A
fife
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stayed at the Arcadia for 1 week in September. It has everything you could ask for in an all inclusive hotel. The room was big enough in size and the maid did a terrific job. The main restaurant, Lykia bar and mcArcadia were all good as was the service. My daughters went to kids club a couple of times, but preferred being in the pools. The gardens around the complex were lovely and really well maintained. There was always available sunbeds so no need to go down first thing in the morning! The entertainment team did a fantastic job. The shows at night were really good. All in all, a lovely holiday and would not hesitate to return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family