2nd holiday at Arcadia & loved it all over again, traveled as a group of 21 this year!! The staff All of them were great as ever, cleaners, bar staff (Ercan at lykia) + all the others although I didnt get everyone'snames, reception, resteraunt etc etc. The entertainment and entertainers as ever amazing shows and incredibly hard working and friendly. Toto was a scream, amazing entertainer and performer and belly dancer and so friendly.Zuma :-) darts with Zuma was the biggest laugh....We are going to take his game playing and do it at home it was so much fun He was also very entertaining with my mother in law during Miss Arcadia!!! And what a dancer ;-) The joker (because of his hat) Dont know his real name...Very friendly, kind and always gave us plenty of time discusing the entertainment and local area.My family and I really love this hotel but the staff is what makes the holiday without their efforts nothing would be the same, I am always sad to leave after a holiday but the Arcadia makes it near impossible :-( I cant wait to come back. A big thanks also to Keenan who arrainges all the boat trips etc, arrainged a fab speed boat trip for us to Antalya to see the waterfalls and swim in the sea, thanks also to the driver of the boat who was friendly and was like part of our group during the trip and great with the kids. We were in the main building this time rooms 1310 was facing the sea and although you could hear a bit of the after shows it didnt impare on our sleep however if you dont like noise try not to get room 1334 as this is above the Odeon bar and is very loud ubtil around midnight. My youngest struggled a little with the food as he is very fussy, he ate well at breakfast and lunch at McArcadia but always had chipps or potato wedges with bread for tea, I would like to see more selection for children. Despite which no one went hungry and fruit is plentyfull. I always buy the mini disco CD as my children and I like to do the dances when we have birthday parties or on weekends however I did not see any chance to purchase one this year?!?! I have messaged the hotel on Face Book about the song names so I can download them my self and they have very kindly replied quickly with the email address for the annimation team so I can find out off them. All round a great service, missing it already, hope to be back again very soon. Thank you all again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Turkish Riviera, which experiences more than 300 sunny days a year, Belek is a fast-growing holiday region in the province of Antalya. Limak Arcadia opened in 1995 and has been providing tourists with holiday facilities of the highest standard ever since. Situated in a pine forest with a huge Mediterranean garden, Limak Arcadia also has it’s own sandy beach which makes it perfect as a family destination. Limak Arcadia is a resort hotel consisting of a main building and several neighbouring ‘bungalows’. Many rooms have wonderful sea views, or they overlook our magnificent Pamukkale waterfall and waterslides. In total we have 5 pools and a 300m long stretch of sandy beach; all sunbeds and mattresses are included. On the beach we have 14 pavilions where you can relax all day in your own private space a waiter service on hand to cater for your every wish. In the main building we have a selection of shops and boutiques available for your shopping pleasure. Here you will also find the reception, car and bicycle hire, doctor office, fitness centre, heated pool and our Wellness & Spa Centre. Finally, our Turkish bath and sauna is also located here. In Limak Arcadia you will find one main restaurant with inside and outside seating areas, as well as various bars. Four varied a la carte restaurants are available for our guests with reservation in advance. You will never cease to be surprised by the entertainment on offer in Limak Arcadia. Activities are on offer courtesy of our Animation team throughout the day and into the evening. Daytime activities include darts, step aerobics, water aerobics, gymnastics, beach volleyball and mini golf. Try to improve your coordination with our archery and air rifle, or beat the competition on our billiards and table tennis tables. If you want to keep fit on holiday we have a fully equipped gym, as well as four tennis courts. Watersports enthusiasts will find many possibilities on the beach, including windsurfing, canoes, pedaloes, jet skiing and parasailing. After dinner our evening program begins. In our ampitheatre we have a daily mini-disco followed by one of our hugely popular dance or comedy shows. Later on you can dance the night away in our beach disco…. The rooms in Limak Arcadia are situated in the main building and in several ‘bungalow’ buildings in the gardens. The total number of rooms is 465, which comprises a mixture of standard and family rooms. Total capacity of Limak Arcadia is 982 guests. The rooms are modern and elegantly furnished, and all standard rooms are fully laminated. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath (and/or shower) and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV with music channel, minibar, safe and centrally controlled air conditioning. The spacious rooms all have a balcony or terrace with sea views or views over our beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Arcadia Golf Hotel Belek
- Limak Arcadia Hotel
- Limak Arcadia Resort
- Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province