hi to all who read this. my wife and i travelled to this hotel with some trepidation after reading some of the disparaging reviews as it was our honeymoon,'WOW' when we arrived our initialthoughts were gosh this looks good it was one of the cleanest hotels we had been in previously. within the first 10 mins we felt we were at home. we were shown to our room and 'gosh' there were red pillows and throw on the bed covered with heart's,a bottle of wine in ice and a range of fruits in case we were hungry. because we had been travelling since 6 in the morn we decided to go to the restaraunt bieng both diabetics and needed to eat. well we walked in and did'nt know where to start, the cleanliness, the array of different starters,mains and deserts were stupendous from cold foods to hot foods was unbelievable. w had some soup and sat down and a waiter was there straight away to get us whatever drinks we wanted.
after eating more than our fill we had a sit down outside for a smoke and again had a waiter come to us to bring drinks, after a lovely night we retired to bed after a very long day.
next morning breakfast same amazement at the array of foods availabie even omelettes made in front of you, lunch was the same under no circumstances coul anybody go hungry no matter their food preferences.
we were amazed at the amount of staff on hand at all times of day we were more amazed at the amount of management walking around every thing was run like a well oiled engine. after we went back to our room to change my wife answered the door and was handed a beautiful a4 photo frame decorated with flowers and diamonds, it brought tears to carols eyes.
walking around the complex we were again amazed at the size and cleanliness and staff waiting to pamper you and make you feel like royalty. as we were there for 11 days i shant give a day by day breakdown, needless to say this treatment was carried on throughout our stay.
entertainment's or animation team as they were known were unbeliveable, every day you would hear them shouting around the complex and beach area's for dart's rifle shooting etc. they intermingled with the guests and made them feel welcome and relaxed, one of them MAMOOD was so easy going and friendly no matter where we were in the hotel he always had time to sit and chat with us we felt as if we had known him years, such a young gentleman as of course were most of the team, memhet was another unfortunatly most of their names elude me but will not be forgotten. customer relations manager ROMAN was also another that made our stay so memorable. he arranged an alacarte italian meal for us and we were surprised when the waiter brought out a heart shaped cake with a sparkler in it with the words i love you decorating the tray.
our holiday went too fast but we WILL definatly be going back again,sooner rather than later i hope.
all in all i would describe this as one of the best holidays we have ever had and i would reccomend this hotel to anyone wanting a warm friendly,relaxing holiday or HONEYMOON to any one young or old. i must not forget to mention our waiter ALI who kept us supplied with drinks throughtout our stay. the proffessional, courteous and reliable staff will never be erased from our memories for years to come. hell i was even asked for my autograph by one of the other guests.
once again thank you all for giving us such a memorable time.
mick and carol cummins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Turkish Riviera, which experiences more than 300 sunny days a year, Belek is a fast-growing holiday region in the province of Antalya. Limak Arcadia opened in 1995 and has been providing tourists with holiday facilities of the highest standard ever since. Situated in a pine forest with a huge Mediterranean garden, Limak Arcadia also has it’s own sandy beach which makes it perfect as a family destination. Limak Arcadia is a resort hotel consisting of a main building and several neighbouring ‘bungalows’. Many rooms have wonderful sea views, or they overlook our magnificent Pamukkale waterfall and waterslides. In total we have 5 pools and a 300m long stretch of sandy beach; all sunbeds and mattresses are included. On the beach we have 14 pavilions where you can relax all day in your own private space a waiter service on hand to cater for your every wish. In the main building we have a selection of shops and boutiques available for your shopping pleasure. Here you will also find the reception, car and bicycle hire, doctor office, fitness centre, heated pool and our Wellness & Spa Centre. Finally, our Turkish bath and sauna is also located here. In Limak Arcadia you will find one main restaurant with inside and outside seating areas, as well as various bars. Four varied a la carte restaurants are available for our guests with reservation in advance. You will never cease to be surprised by the entertainment on offer in Limak Arcadia. Activities are on offer courtesy of our Animation team throughout the day and into the evening. Daytime activities include darts, step aerobics, water aerobics, gymnastics, beach volleyball and mini golf. Try to improve your coordination with our archery and air rifle, or beat the competition on our billiards and table tennis tables. If you want to keep fit on holiday we have a fully equipped gym, as well as four tennis courts. Watersports enthusiasts will find many possibilities on the beach, including windsurfing, canoes, pedaloes, jet skiing and parasailing. After dinner our evening program begins. In our ampitheatre we have a daily mini-disco followed by one of our hugely popular dance or comedy shows. Later on you can dance the night away in our beach disco…. The rooms in Limak Arcadia are situated in the main building and in several ‘bungalow’ buildings in the gardens. The total number of rooms is 465, which comprises a mixture of standard and family rooms. Total capacity of Limak Arcadia is 982 guests. The rooms are modern and elegantly furnished, and all standard rooms are fully laminated. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath (and/or shower) and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV with music channel, minibar, safe and centrally controlled air conditioning. The spacious rooms all have a balcony or terrace with sea views or views over our beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Arcadia Golf Hotel Belek
- Limak Arcadia Hotel
- Limak Arcadia Resort
- Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province