We have just returned from a 11 night holiday at the Limak Arcadia and wow what a fantastic time we had. We traveled with another family and their 13 year old son and from the moment we arrived we were all made to feel very welcome.
We were shown to our room on the 5th floor but we requested a low floor as the children are only 5 and 9 and we were worried about the height of the balcony and the windows in the childrens room area opened directly onto a shear drop - we spoke to reception and were offered various other rooms in the out buildings but none were as good as the one on the 5th floor, reception contacted the operations manager, who arranged for the two windows to be
sealed shut and the balcony door fitted with a high lock so the children couldn't get out onto the balcony without an adult - thank you again for arranging this for us.
The Entertainment Team work very hard all day and night from entertaining round the pool to performing shows on an evening which were brilliant - my 9 year daughter has fallen in love with Martin (Helloooooo, Hiiiiiiiiiiiii) I'm very sure alot of other people will also have fallen in love with him as he is the life and soul of the entertainment team - and a massive asset to the hotel.
The kids club is also fantastic and a huge thank you to Pinky and Emily for looking after my two kids when then went - they loved it and wish that the were back with you.
The main buffet restaurant gets extremely busy at opening ie 7pm your best off waiting till about 8pm when the main rush has gone. We ate out 3 times in the Italian restaurant and 2 times in the Chinese restaurant, just really to avoid the rush in the main buffet restaurant.
We enquired about keeping our room on until 7pm on our last day but it would of cost 75 euros and were offered use of the spa facilities free of charge with lockable lockers and are excellent.
Finally if you want a brilliant holiday with friendly staff and excellent facilities get this hotel booked for your next holiday we are certainly looking at booking for next year for 2 weeks this time.
Thank you once again to all the staff at the Arcadia you have given us some fantastic memories to keep forever.
PS Sorry to Steve and Joy (friends we met) for not waving when we left I was fastening the kids seat belts lovely to met you guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Turkish Riviera, which experiences more than 300 sunny days a year, Belek is a fast-growing holiday region in the province of Antalya. Limak Arcadia opened in 1995 and has been providing tourists with holiday facilities of the highest standard ever since. Situated in a pine forest with a huge Mediterranean garden, Limak Arcadia also has it’s own sandy beach which makes it perfect as a family destination. Limak Arcadia is a resort hotel consisting of a main building and several neighbouring ‘bungalows’. Many rooms have wonderful sea views, or they overlook our magnificent Pamukkale waterfall and waterslides. In total we have 5 pools and a 300m long stretch of sandy beach; all sunbeds and mattresses are included. On the beach we have 14 pavilions where you can relax all day in your own private space a waiter service on hand to cater for your every wish. In the main building we have a selection of shops and boutiques available for your shopping pleasure. Here you will also find the reception, car and bicycle hire, doctor office, fitness centre, heated pool and our Wellness & Spa Centre. Finally, our Turkish bath and sauna is also located here. In Limak Arcadia you will find one main restaurant with inside and outside seating areas, as well as various bars. Four varied a la carte restaurants are available for our guests with reservation in advance. You will never cease to be surprised by the entertainment on offer in Limak Arcadia. Activities are on offer courtesy of our Animation team throughout the day and into the evening. Daytime activities include darts, step aerobics, water aerobics, gymnastics, beach volleyball and mini golf. Try to improve your coordination with our archery and air rifle, or beat the competition on our billiards and table tennis tables. If you want to keep fit on holiday we have a fully equipped gym, as well as four tennis courts. Watersports enthusiasts will find many possibilities on the beach, including windsurfing, canoes, pedaloes, jet skiing and parasailing. After dinner our evening program begins. In our ampitheatre we have a daily mini-disco followed by one of our hugely popular dance or comedy shows. Later on you can dance the night away in our beach disco…. The rooms in Limak Arcadia are situated in the main building and in several ‘bungalow’ buildings in the gardens. The total number of rooms is 465, which comprises a mixture of standard and family rooms. Total capacity of Limak Arcadia is 982 guests. The rooms are modern and elegantly furnished, and all standard rooms are fully laminated. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath (and/or shower) and hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV with music channel, minibar, safe and centrally controlled air conditioning. The spacious rooms all have a balcony or terrace with sea views or views over our beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Arcadia Golf Hotel Belek
- Limak Arcadia Hotel
- Limak Arcadia Resort
- Limak Arcadia Golf & Sport Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province