Service was not level of 5* (Rixos) hotel.
Once we waited 35 minutes only for waiter to come to take our order. It was like we were invisible. All the near tables around us were served, and cleaned and served again during this time.
Another time, we waited for 15 minutes to place an order (we ordered 2 cups of tea)...and then about 20 minues waited for the order, but then we just got up and left without our tea.
We informed GRM about these incidents, but noting really happened after that.
Waitiers serve morning tea with such a face that says "oh no, you again. what do you want from me?"
I do what to point out 2 waiters that were working near pool - they were very thoughtful and served very quick and with sincere smile on their face. I, unfortunatelly, do not remember their names, but one spoke very fluent Italian, and another's nickname was "Mohito". They showed the level of service i expected in Rixos 5* hotel.
Food, we ok - nothing special. Not big change from lunch to dinner in variety.
A la Cart restaurant Mangal Kaktus has very tasty kebab - i stronly recomment it!
Hope after reconstruction, service will answer hotel brand name and status.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek
- Rixos Premium Belek Turkey - Antalya Province