Top class - all inclusive at its best .
Our room was 1245 - in main hotel - our room large, sunny balcony after 1300hrs, only complaint would have been air conditioning a little noisy so pack ear plugs.
The temperature was 23 - 32 in October and every day was blue skies and sunny - only tip would be to take a long sleeve cardigan or jumper for the evening as after the sun goes down it can be a little chilly - we ate out on the terrace every evening in the buffet restaurant as we could not book in for any of the all inclusive restaurants - you need to book these 2 days in advance but they always seemed to be full - apparently the returning guests get priority so no chance for any new holiday makers to get a look in but that was fine for us as the food in the buffet restaurant seemed to give you plenty of choice - I am a vegetarian and I ate well - plenty of cheese, pasta, vegetables and huge amounts of salads - deserts are good to but we only took a little of everything so we could try lots - the italian cafe does good cakes and coffee so definitely pop in there - we used the spa alot - very pricey but we got a good discount as we booked alot of treatments so if you are planning to visit the spa a lot book in advance - we aimed for 4pm time as this worked well with sunbathing and getting ready for dinner -
drinks are all good too - cocktails yummy so make sure you try a few
we visited the dolphin show - really good
there is a tractor that goes into the town it costs 1 euro and leaves just outside the hotel entrance every half hour - we visited the market on a Saturday and did all out haggling - top tip would be not to buy anything from the shops do all your shopping at the market - turkish delight was 20 euro in the shop same box in the market 4 euro - haggle lots and expect to pay at least half of the price they first offer you - do not back down you will win!!!!
really good fun - we got lots of fake hollisters , abercrombie, north face stuff - but loads of glasses bags, hoodies etc - we were not hassled and felt very safe
the hotel staff were all friendly and the evening entertainment was excellent - 4 shows were cancelled during our stay but there should be a show each evening - very good quality performances
not a lot of english people staying which for us was lovely not listening to english talking all the time - most staff spoke english - we never had a problem communicating
sunbathing and pool bar great - drinks delivered to your sunbed!
hotel so clean - you could eat off any floor - never saw things dropped on the floor - always saw cleaners sweeping discreetly - polished gem this hotel - there are cats in the outside areas but again they seemed clean - cats are welcomed in the eating areas by guests and the kittens were often seen on laps including mine - very sweet - 3 kittens and 2 cats on terrace restaurant area - the children loved them very friendly
really good hotel - liked our holiday alot very relaxing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek
- Rixos Premium Belek Turkey - Antalya Province