Holiday with myself and 3 girls aged 4, 8 and 11. Booked into one of the troy family suite. The rooms were very dark and the room the kids were sleeping in was very dirty, glass on the floor and rubbish under the beds. If you are intending to put 3 kids in these room, as we were think again. They are not big enough for this purpose. Finally got hold of someone on reception, who spoke English well enough(You will need this a problem overall) and got the hotel night manager over. After some complaining he moved us to 2 rooms in the main block of the hotel. these rooms were much nicer and larger, however more expensive, but of course they did not expect us to pay the extra. After settling in the next morning we went to find our feet. The complex is beautiful, lovely facilities and well looked after and spotless. Our kids did not use the kids club, which is most unlike them .They were the only English children there, so I think it made them feel a little unsure when trying to join in group activities and not all the staff spoke English. Saying that the kids area was a great set up with its own small pool, restaurant and kids club in an enclosed area.
Please do take some note of the comments about the Russians. I have travelled a lot but was very shocked by the manners they displayed and the way they do get seen to first in the bars I , I am afraid to say!! However the lack of English people was not so much a problem as we went to spend time as a family, however by week two it would have been nice to have a drink and a chat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers,Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek
- Rixos Premium Belek Turkey - Antalya Province