This is a good hotel but there is no air-condition from October till ....
Assistance manager was not helpful. Overall good choice. The generator noise is very bad could not sleep all 7 nights should not take a room on first, second third floor and room 1145 till 1165
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek stretches over 405,000 m² of Calabrian Pine and pistachio tree forests with an exclusive kilometer-long sandy beach extending one hundred meters inland. The premises are cradled within a magnificent natural setting that shamelessly flaunts the spellbinding natural beauty of the Belek region. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek began hosting guests in 2005 and today offers a truly deluxe quality service under the All Inclusive All Exclusive principle. We are very proud to be able to say Rixos Hotel Premium Belek was genuinely built with environmental sustainability in mind. Everything has been considered for an ultimately pleasant, first-class holiday complete with trekking along lush green trails, rich foods and beverages, and a very wide range of sports and fun recreational activities. Rixos Hotel Premium Belek tops each and every following categories as the absolute best in Turkey; Certified spas and wellness centers, Aquaparks and dolphin show centers, Beaches and pools, Fitness centers, A la carte restaurants, Kids clubs, On-site shopping centers, Private lakes with gondolas, Unique villas, Classy interior and exterior spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rixos Premium Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rixos Hotel Turkey
- Hotel Rixos Turkey
- Rixos Belek
- Rixos Premium Hotel Belek
- Rixos Hotel Premium Belek
- Rixos Premium Belek Turkey - Antalya Province