you may be foled that this is a 5 star hotel, as the brochure shows sexy shots details fine resturants and boasts good amenities.
however this is certinaly not the case, yes it has got great pools and does look the part so hence a 5 star rating. BUT this hotel is not any way near this, the hotel is let down on many areas and do not be fooled as you do not get 5 star service and this hotel does not deserve 5 stars. more like 3 star plus maybe a 4 at a push.
when you arrive at the hotel the reception is nice and the funky retro sofas and lobby bar area look modern and clean, you think you have booked into a funky hotel, but this nice modern retro theme does not continue any further in the hotel it is like they ran out of money and spent a fortune on the lobby area in sofas and could not continue any further??
we asked at the reception for a sea view and a sea view we were given so that was nice but when we arrived at our room we opened our curtain to inspect this view and were impressed but the tiny balcony that JUST fitted two small plastic chairs and a tiny table tiny table was a joke it was the smallest balcony i have ever seem and to be fair was a struggle to have two people sitting out (when we saw the rest of the hotel later we saw that 80% of the rooms had this crappy balcony and can see why the brouchure does not show pictures of the outside of the hotel as it may put people off due to the design of the balcony.) .... also the air con was naff and after spending a sweaty nite melting into the bed we spoke to reception who said it was on a timmer and was not on during 2am and 9am very strange never heard of this before? needlees to say we mentioned to rep who said would get someone to look at it and 2 days later the filters were changed and it was slightly better but not much....the room it self was disapointing but had a really nice bathroom.
moving to the food as with all holidays for a few months before i go i like to watch my weight so a can make the most of all inclusive and not worry about putting on weight while i am away!!!BUT i did not have to worry as the food was TERRIBLE the buffet resturant was a joke the main problem was the temp of the food it was not hot it was not even warm at best. now i have had all inclusive many times and know in a buffet resturant cattering for the masses is hard keeping the food hot is hard, so i wasnt expecting hot grub but it was never warm regardless of what time you ate! it was a joke then even when you fancied something lots of the food was cooked in hot spices and made it hard to eat it was all very frustrating and the last thing you want is food poisining when you away so we did not eat much food in the buffet resturant, this was the same for every meal the breakfast was poor not much choice so i wanted toast but they fry it and there is a toast machine with a sign next to it saying not to use it for toast!!!!!! so we thought lets try the al a'carte resturant that must be better, so with our rummbling tummies we booked the mexican and the itialian to hope for a nice meal.... wrong again firstly the mexican was quite empty so we sat down and chose our food it all was delivered slowly and it was awfull not hot and different to what we ordered as the food was made to appear mexican by smothering food with chillie powder and large lumps of hot chillies. just a joke really then pudding came which we debated not to wait for and i was given a bowl of over half melted ice cream yummy!! .....the italian was a tiny bit better the soup was hot!!!! and my husband liked his veal but everything else was poor. (our pool were we sun bathed was near this resturant and you could see them getting ready for the evening and some of the tables were outside, and as early as 5.30 pm they set the tables which is fine but why put out the bread on the tables when people will not eat this till 7.30 or later?!!! why leave out to get all dry sitting in the sun???this resturant wasnt busy so why do that when you could wait...i know its only small but this was a al a'carte resturant ....so after this we did not both with any of the other a la'carte or as we refered to them a la'cant resturants!!!...........the one saving grace was at lunch time and the reason we did not waist away was the snack resturant served REALLY NICE HOT PIZZAS !!!! they were yummy.
the daytime drinks consisted of flat fizzy drinks or a juice machine with super sweet juice...the evening was ok if you got your drink from the loobby bar as it was mixed better but no rum on all inclusive was told to have the vodka as it tasted similar!!?..the beer was fine and drinkable.
the animitaion team do work non stop all day and work hard the evening shows are ok but nothing else it must be very hard for them to keep all nationalities happy and this hotel is not really catared for the brits as we were in the minority.
this hotel really lacks service the staff must be well paid as they do nothing over and above, as you didnt want to tip them for doing a good job.. this is the first time we have never tipped anyone at a hotel ever usually the maid /bar man /pool guy /resturant staff we tipp.never have come across such basic srevice in a 5 star hotel??? dont actualy expect that much just nice memroble service.
the hotel offers pool towels if you do book you may want to take you own as the ones you get are thin worn and rubbish maybe ok for a head rest but nothing else so take your own.
all in all this hotel just is not as good as it looks on paper and dosnt compare to other hotels with the same rating. a disapointing experience really when you save and spend good money and this hotel doesnt deliver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limak Atlantis is a luxury resort hotel which is located in Belek, Antalya where nature blends with the sea, and golden beautiful sands meet with blue waters, Atlantis the lost empire will come to life. Limak Atlantis De Luxe Hotel, where modern architecture meets with minimalist style, which is very modern and offers peace and freshness to your soul, brings the legend into the present day in all its glory. Newly born Atlantis with its beautiful golden sandy beach and 100-hundred-year-old pine trees in the garden is open 12 months and consists of a main building and two resorts buildings. Limak Atlantis De Luxe Hotel offers the best value for money with 'Warm Hospitality & Excellent Service'. It is a family and baby- kids-friendly hotel and gives All Inclusive service during a year. The hotel offers lots of free facilities and activities for its guests such as delicious food in Turkish buffet restaurant and 6 a la carte restaurants, good snacks, free internet access in the rooms and general areas, free safe box in the room and reception, free mini bar, free local and import good alcoholic drinks, cocktails, free kettle with tea & coffee set up, free fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast, free ironing service (2 items per person), tennis courts using and lightening. Spa and wellness center with its professional staff will let you get , out of tiredness of the year with its special packages with reasonable prices. A Turkish bath (Hamam), Sauna and Fin bath are opened all year round and included in All Inclusive package In Atlantis Hotel there are 5 swimming pools, with 4 water slides, 1 indoor pool, 2 kids pools, total area of which is 4.500 m2. In order to provide such extensive pool areas and sufficient numbers of swimming pools has been applied here. Besides, there are many Jacuzzis in the pool area where you can spend time with your families. If you want to swim and sunbathe in a peaceful atmosphere, or while enjoying you drink or read a book in the shade of trees and listen to birds' twittering, you can escape to our Relax pool. Beach towels, sun beds, sun umbrellas are provided around the pool and on the beach free of charge. As the parents spend a very quiet holiday, there are plenty of activities for kids at mini club during the day and night time. Every single day, we dance together with kids at mini disco time. And lots of surprising activities take a place during a stay. Wonderful sketches and shows prepared by our professional animation team as well as daily entertaining programmers and evening parties will make your holiday special. At bars, restaurants and all around the hotel well trained staff will give a professional service for our guests with pleasure. In peaceful atmosphere 6 a la carte restaurants offer our guests a wide choice of delicious food and good wines. Turkish, Indian and Sushi a la carte restaurants are included.Italian, Mexican and Fish a la carte restaurants are with cover charge. As we are baby-friendly resort a very well cared baby food corner will be at your baby's service during meal times with its special chef. You will have various different accommodation options according your to your demands and preferences in the 373 rooms of Atlantis De Luxe Hotel & Resort, with peaceful and comfortable designs. Rooms have been re-designed in 2015 and great new rooms are welcoming its guests with new good furniture, anti-allergic laminated-floor, comfortable beds, shower or bath tub, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, mini bar (daily refreshment), free Wi Fi, free tea& coffee facilities, balcony, free safe box, television, fan, sitting group. There are also three fill equipped handicap rooms in the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel Belek
- Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel And Resort
- Atlantis Belek
- Atlantis Hotel Turkey
- Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel & Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province