Limak Atlantis Deluxe Hotel & Resort
$835
$229
$218
$175
Bellis Deluxe Hotel(Belek)(Great Value!)
$216
  • Breakfast included
Gloria Verde Resort(Belek)
$11,164
TripAdvisor
$387
Cancelon
4,022 results
All reviewsentertainment teamguest relationsbar staffchinese cornerturkeynext yearretro partymain restaurantkids clubmichael jacksonthe lion kingfantastic holidaywhite nightchicken nuggetsthomas cookspecial thanksbeach bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

great place, great services,a lot of good and fresh food.Sometimes back again. Personal very friendly,with much patience. They work hard and provide a very good standard for the hotel. The food is almoast always prepared in your front.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank monica c
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Arrived very late due to a 3hr delay by Thomas Cook Airlines but had a quick check in and informed food was on in the restaurant from 11-.30 to 2am. Missed the rep the next day due to it being 4am before we got to bed. Weather had been stormy the day we arrived and gradually got sunny, the pools in the hotel were very cold, even the kids didn't want to stay in them for long. The staff like everywhere, had some helpful, some not. We found plenty of places to sit and have a drink or coffee, some queuing necessary for the bars, I think the coffee machine at the bar should of been positioned so you could help yourself instead of waiting for the waiters to serve you.
The hotel was very clean, rooms fine, the bathroom is just getting to the used state. Rooms were cleaned every day to good standard and a plus is that the safe box and mini bar are free. The minibar man did miss us one day and on another we asked for cola instead of tango, he said back in five minutes but we didn't see him again. I think in peak season the pools would be used more (warmer) and the hotel would have plenty of places to sit and chill as the hotel was quite big with many different rooms and areas. They had indoor bowling (two lanes) so hard to have a game, mini golf (very mini), table tennis scattered about, couple of pool tables a few amusements.
The entertainment team were friendly, we watched Grease but it was quite amateurish although they did work hard. They had different theme nights too like Turkish night and Best Couple night after that from 11ish there was a disco.
The hotel catered for all food tastes and the quality of food was very good, I think others have said the same, something for everyone. The pastries were very nice. Drinks tasted fine too, we had the house wine with dinner and that was good compared to other places we've been and the gin and vodka tasted good.
The beach is good, sandy and only has a few pebbles as you enter after that it is sandy underfoot. The bar close to the beach served quickly compared to the lobby bar. They had a foam afternoon at the beach bar with a dj and music. Before you get to the beach there is a garden area with sun beds and parasols which is nice. The non engine water sports are free, such has canoeing, they also have jet ski's and banana boat (I think chargeable). All beach towels are free to use and changeable each evening between 4 - 7 near the pools, handy for going in to get ready for dinner. No strict dress code for dinner, we found most people dressed comfortably and smart, either 3/4 or long trousers for men.
Disappointed that we couldn't extend our room on the last day and only able to ask on the last day. We were told to use the Spa area for showering and getting changed to go home which was less than private as it was the indoor swimming pool showers and a toilet to change in, not impressed.
Location of the hotel is sandwiched between Gloria and another hotel. Belek center is about ten minutes away by taxi but we only found out on the way home. I think the Arcadia Golf looks closer to the center.
I would not rush to go back here because of the lack of English and location, next time I would go nearer to Alanya for the shopping. Would agree with others that it's not quite a five star, we would say 4 star although had some nice touches such has sewing kit in draw, shampoo, body cream and conditioner in the bathroom with slippers and bath robes (only two) shoe horn and polish and if A/I two pieces of ironing done per day free.

Room Tip: Room 3124 had no view, don't take it, if offered.
3  Thank acslater
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great hotel. Great entertainment. Great entertainment staff. The food was a bit repetitive and you did get a bit fed up of the same things. The pools were very clean and plenty of choice of where to sit. Did not think much of the a la carte Turkish restraunt but the Indian and sushi were always so busy, so can't comment on them. You get one free visit here. Brilliant selection of drinks and cocktails. Overall good holiday.

Room Tip: Put a request in for main building
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Beautiful beach, gorgeous pools, very clean, good wifi, ample relaxing places, 24/7 bars, huge food variety. I wouldn't hesitate if I have to visit again.
Staff is ver friendly. La carte restaurants are good. The desserts are amazingly tasty and unique. There are lots of activities for every age, from kids, youngsters to older generation. The pools are very clean and beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Nayab K
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Where to start. This hotel is so good but I think it is important to highlight the faults as they were major to us. We were a party of 8, two families consisting of my sister, her hubby and son 17 and daughter 11 and me (wheelchair user), hubby and daughters 15 and 14.

THE GOOD
This is a vey modern, clean, friendly hotel. It is better than we expected from previous reviews, the wheelchair access is great.
The entertainment provided is good most of the time, difficult to keep things going for so many nationalities but the team did a marvelous job trying.
There were so many different areas of the hotel to suit everyone, from the main pool to quiet areas with swing seats, waterfalls and beautiful gardens.
The food was good, a bit hectic in the main buffet but that's quite normal for AI, we found it better to get a seat outside, it was less noisy. I've read loads about particular nationalities being rude but from previous experience I don't think it is fair to say that, there were just as many rude brittish people.
THE BAD
Some of the things we were looking forward to were no longer on ie, foam parties, pool inflatables and The Lion King show that the hotel had shown on their Facebook page. It turns out that many of the animation staff had been leaving early so their wasn't enough of them to continue these things.
Being a wheelchair user I would say the facilities on offer were better than I expected but it would have been nice to have been informed of their availabilites when I first arrived instead of a couple of days before I left, ie special sunbeds and pool lift that were in a special area of the pool which was hidden away and the use of the beach wheelchair that was kept in a shed. Also I discovered I could have reserved a table in the buffet instead of struggling to fit myself on the end of a table, no one offered me this, I only saw a sign by chance. As someone else said there is only two lifts that went to the dining level and it took some time to get in them at busy times but I think that had more to do with manners than anything.
THE UGLY
Here goes, you may have seen other reports of arriving at 2.30am and not having a room ... yes, it happened to us too. After many emails back and forth over at least 16 months of planning to make sure we got it all right. Maria had been great but when we arrived she was not on duty and the reception we got was awful, firstly they told us we had got to the wrong hotel (even though our minibus was booked by the hotel) and we should be at their sister hotel the Arcadia. We showed our booking details but they kept insisting we should go to the other hotel, after a long battle we realised we definately would not get our rooms so went to the other hotel who also were not very welcoming, just a hassle for them, we got totally inappropriate rooms but just accepted we needed to sleep. We were told we could return at 8am but when we went to reception of arcadia they said we would not get rooms til 11am, still angry we asked for our transport to take us at 11am but when we arrived at the Atlantis we were rudely spoken to by reception staff and told our rooms still weren't ready. By this time Maria was there and she seemed so annoyed at how we had been treated, she took over and offered us some special treats such as free al a cart and some use of the sultan tents. Those things were nice but not things we would have chosen to use. Basically we lost a whole day by the time we got our rooms after 2pm and finally unpacked, not to mention me having to have extra rest due to my disability. The most annoying thing was all the lies we were given, I don't think we would have been so annoyed if they had been honest with us.

Anyway, once that was all sorted out we decided to put it behind us until we got home and make the most of it. We went on to have a fantastic holiday. Special thanks to Maria, Mehmet and Marina.

6  Thank Sleepyrella