Just came back from my holiday at Asteria Belek. I am not going to repeat the positive feedback comments everyone wrote because they are all correct.
This is my first time to write a review on a hotel I have been to but I think people need to know about the negatives too.
I was and still so annoyed with the room that I have been given. firstly and most annoyingly was the air conditioning. they switched it off on the whole hotel after 01:00 am. in total it operates 5 hours a day: 18:00-20:00, then from 22:00-01:00.
I really can't understand the logic behind it apart from greed, as we were not in the room most of day time and just back night time to sleep to find no AC and we kept the door open for 5 nights. that meant lots of noise from the outside and early wakeup together with really uncomfortable sweaty nights. Adding to this, the few hours that it was timed to work>>> it didn't. When I explained the reception they sent technicians every day to tell me that nothing was wrong and I might have left the door partially open or I need to put the card key in its slot which was even more annoying as if I have not been to hotels before. On the last day they finally found that the compressor was faulty with low gas!!!!!
I can carry on writing on this but I think I made my point clear enough.
I am planning to go back to Belek in August with the family for 10 days. Surely not Asteria giving the above experience. I might have considered this hotel if they reassured me that their AC timing policy will change>>>> they didn't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience World-class Service at Club Asteria Belek - All Inclusive Right near the beachfront, the Club Asteria Belek has its own beach area, spa facilities and outdoor pools with water slides. It includes air-conditioned rooms with a satellite TV and balcony. The rooms at the Club Asteria have modern furnishings. They all feature a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. The minibar is filled only with soft drinks every day. You can taste local and international dishes at the buffet restaurant. There are also 4 sit-down restaurants: Italian, Turkish, Chinese and fish. The bars serve refreshing drinks. Spa facilities include a Turkish bath, sauna and a fitness room; massage services can also be provided. There is also a children’s playground. Only 43.5 km to the center of Antalya, Club Asteria is also 33.8 km to Antalya Airport. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Club Asteria Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Asteria Belek Hotel Belek
- Hotel Asteria Belek
- Club Asteria Belek Turkey - Antalya Province