Where do i start. First time in turkey and no idea what to expect.
Quick transfer time and passing various average looking hotels and then pull into the Asteria. Wow very impresive reception area, friendly and efficient check in then sent off on a tour of the accommodation blocks through the well manicured gardens to our room. I requested a room with a double and there it was with a bunk bed. Room was imaculate with no niggles at all.
we settled in and then went for a wander around. Everywhere was so clean it was amazing, by the end of the stay there was all new sunbeds around the main pools and plenty of them.
The main restaurant was excellent, yes it did get a bit samey after 11 days but there was so many different dishes what can you expect. A la carte chinese was ok but english was a problem when my veggie wife ended up with sweet and sour chicken. So just went to the main restaurant instead. Snacks were adequate and fresh bagettes were good. Drinks were of a good standard were good and a tip to our George Cluney look a like waiter meant that our glasses were never
Entertainment was average but passed the evenings.
Yes the hotel is remote but the bus service is regular and you can work for miles along the beach.
The adult only pool was so relaxing with super comfy sun beds sparkling also freezing water, but it was April so not had time to warm up.
Very few english as stated but didn't bother us and we didn't feel that the other nationalites were at all offensive.
In conclusion this AI holiday cost less than £50 a night each and was an absolute bargain, Only gripe was Thomas Cook who chucked us off the bus and were not seen again. We were given an A5 brochure with some uninteresting tours. All TC info in the hotel was in German and finding the pick up times was like finding a needle in a haystack.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience World-class Service at Club Asteria Belek - All Inclusive Right near the beachfront, the Club Asteria Belek has its own beach area, spa facilities and outdoor pools with water slides. It includes air-conditioned rooms with a satellite TV and balcony. The rooms at the Club Asteria have modern furnishings. They all feature a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. The minibar is filled only with soft drinks every day. You can taste local and international dishes at the buffet restaurant. There are also 4 sit-down restaurants: Italian, Turkish, Chinese and fish. The bars serve refreshing drinks. Spa facilities include a Turkish bath, sauna and a fitness room; massage services can also be provided. There is also a children’s playground. Only 43.5 km to the center of Antalya, Club Asteria is also 33.8 km to Antalya Airport. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Asteria Belek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Asteria Belek Hotel Belek
- Hotel Asteria Belek
- Club Asteria Belek Turkey - Antalya Province