Club Asteria Belek
$1,710
$474
Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa(Belek)(Great Value!)
$247
$177
  • Breakfast included
$961
2,772 results
All reviewsbeach poolanimation teamturkeymain restaurantfamily roombeautiful territoryblue flagbig areamini clubfamilies with childrenkids clublate checkoutlovely weeknext yearbaby poolenglish guestslive music
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This was my second time in Asteria. I stayed in different parts of Antalya, and different good five star hotels, but since I stayed in Asteria this is the only hotel I will be staying in when I am in Turkey. We did enjoy our stay very much the first time in 2008, that's why when we decided to go to Turkey this year I wasn't even looking for anything else, just for a good deal on this hotel. Both times traveled in second half of June, as in May you have a chance of rain and sea is not as warm yet. We loved it last time , but this time we loved it even more. Hotel had a full refurb, all rooms were redecorated and furniture seems new and more comfortable, as well as bar and restaurants furniture, which made the hotel look like new even though it's not. The best thing I liked about this hotel is that there are many 2-storey bungalows spread in an amazing and well looked after gardens.Beautiful palm trees, flowers, everything is watered daily which makes the air very fresh , especially when the weather is very hot. You feel like you are in an oasis :) The beach is very clean and safe for children, with enough sun beds. Food choice and availability is very good. they feed you all day! Lots of grills, everyday fish ( sea bass, seabrim) and meat grills, different salads and greens, good selection of fruits, everyday we had peaches, watermelon, mellon, cherries, apples, apricots. The only complaint we had was for juices, that tasted like powder dissolved in water, only 4 flavours and the only alternative for children was soda drinks( sprite, fanta, cola). Both options are not very healthy for kids, and since this hotel is family orientated this needs to be looked into. at 4pm they make waffles, not that you ever get hungry there, but its great for kids and adults. For kids there is popcorn, milkshakes, candyfloss during the day. Swimming pool was very clean, didn't get ear infections or anything like that. Generally should say that hygiene standard is very high in toilets , restaurant and everywhere in the hotel. I've stayed in some 5 star hotels where hygiene was very poor and guest were constantly getting sick. Management of the hotel was very helpful, we forgot to order packed breakfast before kitchen closedwhen were going on the day trip. However it was arranged for us in the morning with the help of night manager.Also were not charged for lost beach towel, which was replaced for us straight away. These are small things that leave lasting impression. Also reception staff was very helpful in selecting suitable room for us. Generally everyone in the hotel is very friendly and helpful. Bug thanks to animation team. This is the largest animation team I've seen in hotels in Turkey, they have 16 people. They bring great energy and atmosphere of fun, but without being annoying or pushy. Evening shows are great, they make you laugh and leave you in a great mood for the rest of the evening, there are games and activities for all ages during the day as well. We were big funs of aquaerobics, the instructor was great and made us sweat in the water! Also live music every evening till late and I should say pretty good, many people even danced. All and all great hotel, I will definately recommend to anyone, with kids or without. The only downside of this holiday was that it wasn't long enough! we stayed 10 days, but I think if you can afford it and especially if you are planning to take any excursions 2 weeks is perfect. 7 days is too short for this place :) Will be booking soon to go there again!

Room Tip: we really loved villas that are at the front of the hotel. They are a bit further from the beach and restaurants, but there is no noise from bars, pool and night disco. Also it's a lovely 5-10 minutes walk through the gardens with flowers, palms and italian like paths.I also noticed that this part is more green. 1st time we stayed there because that's where the room was allocated to us, but second time I actually asked for this area. Rooms on ground floor have a lovely terrace, but uppper floors rooms are slightly bigger, so if you are 2+kid, better pick a room witha sofa bed, then have an extra bed brought in. Sofa bed is already there in a niche, which fits perfectly in the room and also very comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank NikaSun
ASTERIAHOTELS, Satış Müdürü at Club Asteria Belek, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We got back from Club Asteria just yesterday, and already I am missing the beautiful gardens, friendly people and of course, the beach pool and bar! ( the cocktails are delicious! ) I find it very hard to fault this hotel and its service, as the staff are so friendly and keen to help. Its very clean, with clean bedding, towels, pool towels and re-stocked mini bar everyday. The food is lovely, so much to choose from! although, if you skip dinner in favour for evening drinks (this was us most nights- the cocktails were hard to resist! ) then the late night snack service situated in the main restaurant didn't offer the greatest variety, we believed it was what was left over from dinner but it did have breads, cheeses and salads to choose from. We tried the Italian restaurant as our al a carte option, the food and service was excellent. Getting a sun lounger in the morning is a bit tricky if you like a lie in, especially at the main pool and beach pool, But there are always free sun loungers in the gardens and at the beach. We got up at around 8am and put our towels on the sun loungers to gain a good seat at the beach pool, the hotel states not to do this but everyone does anyway. The entertainment was okay, they had live music each night starting at 8pm, this is often English music. We did not go to watch any shows so I cannot comment on those but they do show all of the euro football games in the cinema ( much to the delight of my boyfriend! ). The hotel shop is very over priced, so do not forget to bring enough suncream as it starts from 15 euros for the Turkish version. Also, make sure to bring something to read as although they have a few copies of The Sun imported daily, there is no English magazines to purchase. The late night disco was very good with English music and of course, clubbing music ( I'm 19 so this was my kind of thing! ). Lastly, the weather! It was beautiful! Between 33-41 degrees each day, its perfect tanning weather! And without it being intensely humid, sunbathing wasn't unbearable. I will most definitely be returning to this hotel in the near future. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RachelC92

Reviewed June 11, 2012

In Club Asteria Belek I have spent already 3 times our holidays as family. I can say - In Turkey, area of Belek, most probably you will not find better hotel in so fantastic garden and all facilities you may need. Faboulous gardens, big palms, everywhere you look is green, clean, shining. The staff is very helpful, the general manager Mr. Ergün you can see everywhere. I believe that he is one of the reasons why the hotel runn so well. I can not forget to write about the food. It is great, great, great. In the restaurant you will find everything! You can eat in snack bar, main restaurant, beach restauratnt, from the morning till the evening so much great food. The children club is excellent, offering so many possibilities for entertainment for small kids. I recommend to ask for room close to kids club, it is close to the pool, to the restaurant, to the beach. One of the advantages the hotel has, that you can relax in nice garden, on the grass, under the palms. Specially if you have small children - the beach is too hot,area arround the main pool is little bit noisy, but the garden is great:). Internet - there is wifi close to the snack bar where you can sit, relax, there is small place under the roof as well with electricity, if you wish to work maybe later. One of few hotels where I have been, which has excellent animation program as well for adults - during the day and evening as well. If you try ones Club Asteria Belek, for sure you will be back! When you stay in the hotel, I fully recommend to visit the Italian a la carte restaurant, it is included in all inclusive, but you must make reservation.

Room Tip: If you have children, ask for the block back the kids club. It is very nice area, close to the pool, to the restaurant, to the bar, to the beach. The hotel resort is very big, if you are staying close to the reception, is little bit far to the facilities you wish to use.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Lenka73

Reviewed June 9, 2012

and no people from uk then one off the best ,, can not get to the main pool but just go down to the beach , staff are very good if thay can under stand you air con not the best most days did not work , food ok if you like stews , would have loved this hotel if more brits was here and with children , but overall this hotle is very clean and off a high stander

Room Tip: if you can have a corner suites so big and sunny
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank margaret65_10

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Very nice place for family holiday, very green territorry, a lot of space and things to do for children (children animation, mini swimming pool and etc ) but rooms are a bit small food for children is not satisfactory and there is a lot of choice of dishes. Juices are quite"chemical" .
With small children better to choose room located away from central swimming pool and animation stage (very noicy)
Very friendly staff and good organization of animation (including team games like beach volley, football and etc)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family