All online reviews had been great for this hotel so when it came to choosing somewhere in Turkey for a week's break we chose this one! Near to golf facilities it was perfect as my boyfriend is a professional golfer!
Firstly we booked with Thomas Cook whom automatically chose our flight times - they weren't great. Arriving at 2am local time was not ideal considering we were given building site facing room in the golf hotel. having said this, the room itself was amazing and beyond my expectations- large spacious room and bathroom, perfect air-con, lovely shower and mini bar! If it had been at the other side of the building it would have been perfect. Have to say the reception staff were not initially helpful with our room situation following our upgrade. I am not sure whether it was the language barrier or sheer arrogance of hearing the same complaints regarding the view of the building site.
The week was blissfull all in all! we spent hardly any time in the room (we got over the view) - beach was great all pools were lovely and I cannot commend the food enough!! the overall atmosphere of the place was unbelievable. Activities all day every day and night were a bonus and all of the entertainment staff were so friendly - shout out to Yassim who threw me into the pool on my last day after straightening my hair for the flight home! also thoroughly enjoyed his dance class- not to mention pool gymnastics!
As a big snacker this trip suited me well - you could literally eat all day every day! So much fresh food to choose from. We left the resort on one occasion only as there was no need to. To be honest there is not much to do locally and we didn't fancy forking out for a €50 taxi each way into Antalya in 40 degree heat! we moseyed into Kadriye which made for a great evening browsing the local shops and trying some real Turkish dishes!
I would recommended for anyone of any age group to visit this resort and I shall definitely be returning - just not sure if I will be booking with Thomas Cook as I don't fancy a repeat 2am flight home with children vomiting the whole way home!!! The holiday blues are still lingering!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Zeynep Resort is enwrapped in magnificent pine trees and allows direct entry to the Carya Golf course. Experience your holiday in a magnificent location surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.The SENTIDO Zeynep Resort is located in Belek and directly to the beach. The airport of Antalya is 40 km away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your SENTIDO Zeynep Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zeynep Hotel Belek
- Otium Sun Zeynep Belek
- Otium Sun Zeynep Hotel Belek
- SENTIDO Zeynep Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province