There were two sides to this resort, We stayed in the golf and spa side. It was the more relaxing side where as the other side was where all the entertainment happened. The room was lovely. It was well furnished and decorated as well as being very spacious. The beds were surprisingly comfy, except for the 4th bed which was quite hard. The room had a fride with some soft drinks in which was filled every morning. The tv had many channels with a few being in english. The bathroom was luxorious and the shower was amazing. The rooms were both very well presented and well equiped. The bathroom had towels, shower gel, shampoo, conditoner, soap and a hair dryer. The whole of the hotel was very clean and the rooms were also cleaned daily. If anything broke the hotel staff were very quick to clean it up. The room had a small balcony which was nice and over looked the enterence to the golf and spa.
The staff were very friendly and went out of there way to help you. They were so polite and cheerful at all times. They were exceptional and worked very hard.
There were several pools and childrens pools. The beach was also right on the door step and the weather was very nice. It was 45oc in the day and 30oc at night. The sand was very hot and you did have to run to the wetter sand and the sea as it would burn your feet. I recommend taking sandals and definately sunglasses. If you have small children then take suncream 50. Our youngest daughter is 2 and we were having to apply it every hour as she did burn a little on the first day even though we did apply it every couple of hours. The whole resort was very clean and finished to a whole standard. The only toilets that weren't so nice were the ones that were near the stage where all the entertainment happened. The shows at night were amazing, we watched a dancing one and an acrabat one.
There was a large selection of food however it didn't vary greatly from day to day. The food wasn't brilliant for children. But over all the food quality and taste was good.
The only negatives would be that smoking was allowed anywhere outside or so it seemed. It was very expensive, the holiday rep said this was because the locals thought we were all rich as we were staying in a 4* hotel. This did seem to be the case. Excursions were ridiculously expensive and unaffordable. Most of them started around £58. We would have loved to have seen more of turkey and the culture and history but the expensive of the excursions made this impossible. So that was disappointing.
I'd recommend taking euros instead of turkish lira as the prices seemed cheaper if you had euros.
There were several photographers who would be very keen to take your photo. Twice on two differnt occassions a photographer jumped infront of us and took a photo. On both occassions the two different photographers didn't even ask if we wanted our photo taken. They did it before we even knew. We weren't happy about this and it became a nuisance having to keep dodging photographers or keep having to say no. I think its polite to ask to take someones photo first, especially when they have small children and are very protective over them.
All in all it was a superb holiday and I would highly recommend it. The hotel was great, the flights were good and the holiday rep had time for you and she was really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Zeynep Resort is enwrapped in magnificent pine trees and allows direct entry to the Carya Golf course. Experience your holiday in a magnificent location surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.The SENTIDO Zeynep Resort is located in Belek and directly to the beach. The airport of Antalya is 40 km away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Zeynep Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zeynep Hotel Belek
- Otium Sun Zeynep Belek
- Otium Sun Zeynep Hotel Belek
- SENTIDO Zeynep Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province