Just back from a stay in the Zeynep Resort. It was a magnificent stay, with a very kind staf, animation team and all the people who made the hotel the way it was.
There are enough sunbeds to lay on, so no one had to hurry to get their spot.
I loved laying on the platform at sea, that was a very calm place and in the heat you could have some wind over there.
The food was good and variated, the room was average, but it was kept very clean.
We had a great waitress who was always very cheerfull and helped us out. She even tried to speak our language, which was amazing!
Also one of the photographers was very friendly and non-pushing (thank god!) So we even had great pictures taken (I still want to thank him for that, so if anyone knows how to get in touch, tell me).
If we could have stayed longer (only stayed for 8 days) we would have done it immediatly. Nice hotel, friendly staff and enough to do.
Only the distance to Belek was unfortunate (18 euro to drive to there is a lot of money...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Zeynep Resort is enwrapped in magnificent pine trees and allows direct entry to the Carya Golf course. Experience your holiday in a magnificent location surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.The SENTIDO Zeynep Resort is located in Belek and directly to the beach. The airport of Antalya is 40 km away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your SENTIDO Zeynep Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zeynep Hotel Belek
- Otium Sun Zeynep Belek
- Otium Sun Zeynep Hotel Belek
- SENTIDO Zeynep Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province