All reviewsswim up roomtennis courtsevery eveninganimation teamdeluxe roomgood pointsturkeyclean roomsnegative pointsantalya airportmain restauranta la carte restaurantshigh levelother hotelswalk in showergreat holidaylive music
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I will start with good points: this hotel is clean and animation team is really good at what they are doing. Swimming pools are nice and the hotel is right size and has quite nice entertainment for travelers with kids, even special restaurant for kids with cartoons on.
We thought food was really good and tasty and fresh, but the last day one of us got sick... We tried the main buffet and Italian a la carte - nothing Italian there, but the service in the Italian was the best in the hotel.
Otherwise, the service is not really good there - reception is simply RUDE. Main buffet restaurant's and bars' staff does not speak English (majority of guests are Russians there and the staff would not even care to remember 10 people that are not!!!!).
They say they are 5 stars and they are oriented to kids, family holiday. HOWEVER, baby chairs are few and dirty and you have to get them yourself; in the morning you go for breakfast, there are no coffee cups on the tables and waiters would not bring you coffee, you have to get cups and coffee/tea your self. Well, imagine all the guests doing this with average 2 small kids screaming at the tables.... Lunch, dinner, there is no system for drinks - either 10 waiters come to ask what do you want to drink or nobody. They are just non-stop collecting dirty plates, even when you still eat and they insist on speaking Russian to you. I speak Russian, but my family does not, so it was quite confusing for them to explain EVERY time every day that they do not speak Russian. Again, IF they get you drinks and they forget smth or do mistake, you ask to change or bring a straw for a kid or a drink with no ice. THEY DO FACES! Also, there is no service at the pools or on the beach, you have to go for water. The sunbeds, umbrellas and towels are old and poor looking and not comfortable. Umbrellas also were stolen from us each time we were going to swim by other tourists....
So, overall, I have really seen better 3 star hotels...
We chose this hotel for good reviews from people who travel with children, they said it is really good with small kids... but not really. We have been to Amara hotel in Kemer before and it was by far better in everything.
Finally, the last day story. We had our flight back at 6 pm. So, we had to leave hotel at 3 pm. We asked for late check-out before booking this hotel through the agent. They said: this hotel is very understanding for children they do late check-out without any payment (we were ready to pay as well). Kids have to sleep after lunch, where do you put them to sleep at 40C outside???? Upon arrival, I went to reception to clarify this. They told me they could not help me I had to come on the day of departure at 8 am to get the late check-out. So, I came at 8 am on the departure, they told me to come at 9 am, because the shift had not changed yet!!!! Do they use computers there for booking???!!! Anyway, I came at 9, they told me it is not possible to do late check-out! But they were rude, really telling me stories that it is like this in all the world.... but I have been to half of the world and I really know how 5 star hotels manage their guests' situations.... Eventually they said 1.30 am (which did not help, because kids did not eat and they could not sleep and wake up at this time). Anyway, at 12 the reception started calling me in the room and telling (in Russian, of course, although all the previous talking was in English) that we had to leave the room according to 'normal rules'!!!! Again, computers??? When I said that they left us the room until 1.30, he checked and said 'It's ok'. Here, I already lost my patience and decided to tell this story here.... because parents with kids can imagine how 'wonderful' we had our flight back with tired kids that did not sleep.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
12  Thank LilaVilnius
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I stayed together with 4 friends 7 days in this nice hotel complex to recreate and to improve our tennis abilties for the summer season. A large but quiet hotel with well trained friendly staff and excellent food around the clock. 16 good tennis courts, a qualified animation team and clean and well furbished rooms made our stay a perfect holiday.

Room Tip: Choose a room in the upper levels.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank wifeRendsburg
Reviewed November 9, 2011

At this Hotel All-Inclusive really means All-Inclusive. Compared with other Hotels I have used, here there are no "second class" Guests who have to carry money with them. The room minibar is free, the weight room is free, the sauna is free. The Wlan is Free. You do not feel obliged to tip all the time.
The staff is friendly and you can joke with them.
This is basically a "mainly German Hotel" which means a very cultivated and civilised environment.
The only reason not to come here is the Coffee. The Coffee is awful.
Airport caution: There are two international terminals at the very small Antalya airport! Terminal1 and Terminal2. Make sure you return to the correct terminal, they are 4 KM apart.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank NDEHone
Reviewed June 22, 2011

To our regret, we were only a week in the hotel, from 13-06-2011 to 20.06 in 2011, but we wanted more. Everything in the hotel was extremely high. The staff was great. All were smiling and so positive and very high service level. If you need to appreciate the animation team, then I dare say that there is such a high number with which to assess them because they are unique. All these people made our stay unforgettable, but the show of Madonna and Madonna herself would envy. Unique dancers, actors, acrobats and personalities. I have no words to describe them. We are sure that this is the best animation team unbeatable. Many congratulations to them all. You are great !!!!! Hygiene is a very high level, a la carte restaurants are great. We recommend your grill and barbecue, fish and Turkish. Waiters, bartenders, chefs, managers and all without exception are amazing at this hotel. Nothing was missing from us all this time. The food was very, very tasty and with great variety.
We wish you all to stay the best !!!!!!!! There is only one drawback and that is that Wireless is missing in many places, but where there is very weak.
Greetings and kisses from Bulgaria: Maria, Krаsi and Anna-Maria.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank nefertiti_sky
Reviewed June 6, 2010

Hello, we are young family with two small children (one year old and tree years old girls) and we have been there for two beautiful weeks. Accommodation, housekeeping, services, eating, restaurants, beach and animation program were really excellent! We have to say - we will just recommend and return to this "holiday village" for sure!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family