“DISCO Hotel”

Ranked #35 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Bucharest, Romania
“DISCO Hotel”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Be very aware that if you have rooms facing the pool it is impossible to sleep until 24.00 at night! The reason is that they have the show VERY LOUD just in front of the rooms from 22.00 until 24.00 and this is not normal! You can not sleep at all it feels that you are in the middle of a discotheque and for maybe 100 people, you could put them in the night club of the hotel or finish the shows at 23.00.
I tried to change the room (it was a family room, so quite expensive) and reception was not helpful. Also customer service was not helpful either, although I also went to explain the situation.
Would definetly not return to his hotel, although I would return to Antalya (probably to Royal Holiday Palace).

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room far away from the shows in the evening (if you want to sleep before 24.00...
5 Thank Ana I
TitanicDeluxeBelek, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Titanic Deluxe, responded to this review, April 5, 2017
Dear Ana I,

Thank you for review of your experience at our hotel. We are truly dismayed to hear of the service challenges and issues you experienced during your stay and that you were very disappointed. We apologize that some unpleasent moments during your holiday in Titanic Deluxe Belek Hotel made you unhappy and we would like to consider all of them one by one.

We hope that this experience will not retain you from coming back to Titanic Deluxe Belek Hotel. Plese be assured that necessary amends will be in place to ensure your next stay will truly be beyond expectations.

Best regards,
CRM MANAGEMENT

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (128)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have just returned from 12 days holiday spent at Titanic Deluxe, and although it is maybe not an absolutely five star experience, I decided to rate it with 5, as being in the hospitality industry too, I understand the start up issues, and I m sure they ll sort them out soon!

The architecture and design is really impressive...I liked everything, from beautiful white lobby to rooms, spa area, beautiful f'n'b facilities, and huge swimming pools, big grass fields, everything very clean and spotless. I especially liked the outdoor swimming pool at the spa area, where we spent most of the time!
We enjoyed the boat ride to the beach too, and I don't think it is a disadvantage to this hotel, like some people stated! It is a very pleasant 6-7 minutes ride! We rented a beach gazebo for few days, and we really enjoyed it! It is expensive, but it has to be, otherwise everyone would fight over it, like it is the case with double sunlounges at the pool area . Speaking of these lounges, we never managed to get them, because people leave their shoes, clothes etc at night , in order to reserve them! Hotel should do something about it!!!

Food is absolutely amazing, and I don't say this often, as I am very selective about food, especially in all inclusive resorts. I stayed at Callista 2 months before, and Titanic is much better in this aspect.
We had a river side room which was very spacious, and nicely decorated with the terrace where I liked to have my morning coffee. However, at night it becomes really stressful to stay at the room, as the music from evening entertainment gets so loud, and with our 3 years old daughter, we had to be back in the room by 9 pm, for her to sleep. So we had the disco lights going through our room on Fridays and Saturdays especially, accompanies by DJ shouting in Russian until midnight! After some time, we got used to the noise, but I think it is such a big mistake to have a stage right opposite the nicest rooms, and I honestly hope that management will do something about it by next year! It is a place where people come to relax, and most guests are families with small children!
Another tips for improvement:
-service at the restaurants -most waiters don't speak english and it is hard to communicate with them), needless to say they should empty the ashtrays at the terrace of the main restaurants, being non smoker, I hate seeing the dirty ashtray when having my breakfast or dinner! and it happened often.
- most girls working at kids center don't speak english either, i wanted to leave my daughter for the activities, but I could not communicate to any of the girls working with her age group, neither could she. My daughter already speaks some english, but "unfortunately" not Russian! So, she did not like it there, neither did I! Girls working at Callista kids club were more involved in the activities and more professional, then those I met at Titanic! Some of them seemed to be bored! Pitty, because the Antantic kids club is sooo beautiful, and they really thought of every detail when making this kids club!

As I said, I can understand all these issues, hotel is very big, and lot of people working there, so it will take some time to train them.But that is also the reason for lower prices for this season, as it had the same prices like some other hotels in Antalya Region that cannot even compare to Titanic! And yes, I would return there, and next time I would like to say at pool side apartments , but if they solve the situation with evening entertainment!

Good luck Titanic Deluxe Belek!

3 Thank BArtHotel
Dear BArtHotel,

First of all we would like to Thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday the third time. İt means for us that we may keep the level of our service on the high position. We are so proud that could let you feel happy during your staying in Titanic Deluxe Belek Hotel and truly appreciate your compliments about the hotel services and our team members.

A repeat guest is surely one of our favorite compliments and we look forward to having you stay with us again !

Warm regards,
CRM Management
Kiev
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Willing not to be repetitive of all the praises and critics said before, I will try to write my comprehensive review of the most striking features of the property. (Stayed there 17-27 June 2013, 2 adults and a boy of 10y.o).

Upsides:
- an amazing design and impressive architecture. Admired Art Deco touches. Quite unusual style for most Turkish resorts.
-spacious, comfortable, stylish rooms (exactly as in the photos). Great walk in rain shower.
-exquisite Hurrem restaurant.
-great food& attentive service at the A La Carte Fish restaurant.
-vast choice of food at the Main restaurant.
-fantastic Olympic swimming pool (50 m, 220 sm deep).
-Unfogettable tropical rain room at the SPA.
-Relaxing area around the sea water swimming pool.
-great waterslides.
-huge&nice Kids Club.
-delicious coffee (the best at the hotel) and authentic atmosphere at the Turkish cafe (enjoyed playing nards there).
- tasty pastry and ice cream at the Patisserie.
-pleasant trip by the boat (7-9min) to the sea coast.
-calming view of the golf fields and starry nights.

Downsides:
-why put those wodden sculptures (unique in their own right) in the Art Deco environment? Was an everyday sore to my eye.
(The all white colour of the property would better suited to the luxurious business hotel than to a summer relaxing resort.)
-the bathroom is too small for a double room accommodating 3 people. The cord of the haiedryer is too short. (Better, bring your own, as I did.)
-the elevators are too small for such a large hotel. Half naked people (in swim suits) feel quite uncomofortable being squized in a tiny panoramic box.
-Coffee problem at breakfast: not possible to get a decent cappucino or espresso at the Main restaurant , since there is no coffee machine there. You will not get it, even if asked . So, go to the Turkish cafe to enjoy your morning cup after having breakfast.
-No good variety of cold cuts at breakfast, though available at lunch.
-Poor seafood selection at dinner, though starters were tasty.
- No fruit at the pool bars.
-bitter dissappointment with the Italian A La Carte restaurant: poor food (worse than at the Main restaurant, tiny portions) and careless service, if not disregard of some clients).
-lobby bar:overcrowded at night. Waitresses are more busy cleaning the tables than serving the guests. No smile, no attention. Long waiting for a simple drink (a shot of cognac or a cup of tea).
-would be wise to arrange a sporting area around the Olympic pool (few people get to know about its existence at the hotel, so it is almost always empty and unused-much to our surprise). All those white cabanas with full menu through the day seem to be out of place around this pool. (Not to say, you have to book&pay for this "luxurious" service). Quite an absurd idea to have overfed people swimming actively in this huge&deep pool.
-SPA: exorbitant prices, even for common Turkish foam massage. Unappealing design of the massage rooms (too many mirrors and not enough space). Bali aroma (with olive oil?!) massage 100Eur 60 min, Algae wrap 80Eur.
-Playroom : plays are too expensive and the working hours could have started at 3pm instead of 6pm.
-most night shows are hardly suitable for kids , though most of the tourists come with children.
-No area for an evening stroll, except walking in circles around the swimming pools. No tropical garden, though pine forests were advertised as a pleasant walk surroundings. Half true - you can just watch the pines growing on the golf fields. but have no access to the place.
-No shuttle to get out of the hotel, even for a while.
-why have so many jewellery shops in one hotel?
-Bar at the beach is too far from the beach itself.

Overall, the staff is trying hard to do their best and satisfy the guests. Some waiters are genuine at serving people, but most are too busy to pay attention to you.Need to learn to smile&attend.
VIP services: cabanas at the beach ( 95EUR per day for 4 people), cabanas scattered around the hotel area (would be better to have more trees and flowers instead), VIP restaurant, etc. Seems the management feels uneasy about the VIP status.. what is the "Deluxe" than?
In my opinion, this hotel is good and is suitable mostly to the Russian, Kazakh, Turkish clients eager to squander the money while on the "Ultra all Inclusive vacation" to impress the other people.
We had much better holidays in Turkey (Royal Holiday Palace, Royal Wings at Lara) before and were glad to leave this hotel with no wish to return.
Though, I believe it has potential to improve and be a real Deluxe hotel, if marketed to the "right" clients.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the golf course are really very quiet. The higher, the better. If want real champ...
12 Thank Inna D
Dear Inna D ,

First of all thanks a lot for spending your time and sharing review about your holiday in Titanic Deluxe Belek Hotel on Tripadvisor. We are very disappointed to learn that you were not satisfied with your staying with us. We are really apologize for some bad expirience regarding our service and staff.

We are thankful for every kind of constructive offers to improve our service standard so please be sure that your comment will be shared with the management. We certainly hope that we may welcome you back to Titanic Deluxe in the near future, as it would be a pleasure to have you as our guests once again.

Best regards,
CRM MANAGEMENT
Pristina, Kosovo
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Me and my friend stayed 10 days here and I had the most beautiful time of my life, everything is nicely positioned, clean, beautiful and classy.

As compared to 5 hotels I was before in Turkey (all of them 5 stars) this is no doubt the best one with service and quality - its worth the value.

I recommend this hotel to everyone who want to have a pleasant holiday in Belek, but one thing that I do not prefer is because there are too many kids, and they are everywhere, but this was not our problem, we still had beautiful holiday there.

I will definitely go back to this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank ArlindNushi
TitanicDeluxeBelek, Guest Service at Titanic Deluxe, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear Guest ArlindNushi,

On behalf of al Titanic Deluxe Belek team we would like to thank you for your excellent review. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the services in our hotel especially the thought of yours saying that it's worth value is so precius for us. It will be a pleasure for us to accomodate you here again.

We have taken your suggestions regarding kids into consideration, thanks a lot..

Kosice, Slovakia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed in this hotel from 14.06. till 25.6. The hotel is very big, nice and modern. Just short rewievs:

ROOMS - very very comfortable beds, light colours, TV with a lot of chanells, nice bathroom. First we got a room on the second floor with the view to a pool and restaurand downstairs what we did not like bacuse of a very big noise every evening. I prefer to sleep and relax when I want what was impossible in this room. We changed a room next day and got a room on the last floor with a view to a golf course what I highly recommend. The room was on the east side so afternoon there was a perfect shadow and any direct sun shining to a room in the hot weather.

DINNING - the meal is perfect, we were in the main restaurant only, but the choise was wery good!

BEACH - facilities, restaurant, beds - everything very good, alot of free beds to lie all over a day, only thing I did not like was that there was a scarp to a sea ...

POOLS - perfect! alot of pools, everything very clean. I liked the most a swimming pool with depth of 2.20m. I was swimming every day 1 kilometer there. Perfect possibility for people who wants to swimm. I liked that in this pool were any children playing ...

ENTERTAINMENT - very good, maybe a little bit noisy, espesially in the evening. Untill 24.00 o clock there is a big noise outside... because of that we changed the room.

PEOPLE - about 80% of russian people, 20% of turkish people a the rest - others. I did not mind so much russian people. Obviously when I went for holiday, there were alot of german people, but for me - russian people are more close and sypmathic. Only thing I did not like were alot of children. I was really tired from all this cry, howl, shout all over a day and everywhere aroud. Because of that I do not recommend this hotel for couples without children.

SHOPS, FACILITIES - Shops in the hotel are very expensive, overpriced. Thereby a hote, there is a small town Kadriye - we went there, but there is really nothing to buy, only fakes in bad quality. A taxi there and back costs cca together 15 Eur. It is much better to go to Belek, a taxi costs cca 28 Eur - return price but the city is bigger, cleaner, nicer and shops are better.

DOCTOR - in the hotel is a doctor, almost all day. Very polite, nice, friendly access. We were there 3 times unfortunally.

Overall, I think that a hotel is the best for families with small children, because they can find there really everything, especially perfect pool and tobogans for small children.

Room Tip: for sure the best rooms are the rooms on the east side with the view to a golf course.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Susanitta
Dear Susanitta,

First of all we would like to Thank you for your time and writing comments about our hotel. It is very nice to hear that you were satisfied with your holiday and left in your memory only positive emotions.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Kind regards,
CRM Management
Bucharest, Romania
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I will not be long in my summary of our holiday - I will try to be brief and to capture as many things as possible! We stayed here between 10-20th of June (2 adults + 1 child - 3 and a half years old).

Distance from the airport: around 30-40 mins by coach transfer.

Positive things:
1. Innovative hotel concept - very luxurious (marble, ample stairs etc.). "City concept" with streets, trees inside the hotel, traffic lights, street names, numbers on the shops and restaurants.
2. Rooms - very generous in size (we had a superior room) - one king size bed and a couch + enough space for suitecases, a desk, an armchair and a table. Small terrace, but enough to accomodate 2 chairs and a table. Electronic safe in the closet. Bathroom average size - walk in shower.
3. Boat trip to the beach - although the road was not finished, we used intensively the boat, which was great! My daughter loved it! It takes 8 minutes to get to the beach, and a boat comes every 12-15 minutes!
4. Pools - the biggest pools I have ever seen in Turkey so far! Very clean, spacious. Kids' pool very well equipped with all kinds of slides, pirates' ship etc. Also an olympic pool - seemed very nice, with beds and loungers around it.
5. Food very good - all kinds of meat, 2 kinds of soups each lunch and dinner, 5 stars indeed.
6. Caprice Patisserie - the highlight for us(especially for our daughter) - with icecream from morning till night, tens of kinds of sweets (cakes, fruit tarts, candy etc.). Fresch coffees and teas (very wide selection) and very relaxed atmosphere.
7. Beach - nothing outstanding - OK but not perfect - sometimes a bit rocky (depending on how waves brought the rocks from the sea). Watersports with all kinds of entertainment. Gazebos for rent (on the beach and alongside the river) with different facilities (fresh fruits, champagne etc) - around 100 EUR (as far as I've heard) - we didn't try them but they looked comfortable.
8. We had an early check-out - 6a.m. - we ordered room service a night before and on the morning of our leaving, we received a nice bag with yummy sandwhiches, juice and fruits for the road to the airport!
9. Room cleanliness - good cleaning of the room and towel changing, nothing outstanding.
10. You can find loungers by the pool any time of the day. Loungers on the beach are no issue - the beach is very empty (only 30% occupied).
11. Cocktails are hit and miss - very good at the main bar - near the entertainment area, but quite awfull at the bar near the kids' pool.
12. Service is very good at the beach bar - delicious ayran served with chips and peanuts ;)

Downsides:
1. Storage space in rooms: not quite enough storage space for 2 adults and 1 child (lack of hangers - only 4 hangers for 3 persons!).
2. Hair dryer - I tried (with no luck in the end) for 15 minutes to dry my hair...and I have a medium size hair...no power on the hair dryer, and the air was cold (with no possibility to adjust).
3. Fresh juice - you can only get it in vitamin bar (spa) - we didn't manage to get there not even once! It would be nice to have it at least for breakfast and lunch! And also around the pool...
4. No music near the kids' pool - it can be boring.
5. Beach bar a little far from the beach itself - only a few fridges on the beach with ice tea and water. If you want anything else, you should go to the bar.
6. Water in the kids' pool is very cold - much colder than in the adults' pool.
7. Adults' pool: steps are very slippery so beware!
8. Staff really doesn't know English - we tried 10 days to ask each night a normal glass for water (for our daughter), instead of a wine-type one...no luck! :( and they didn't let us take one from the stands there...
9. Housekeeping - we asked for a new box of tissues (since it was finished) and we received it after 2 days and 3 phone calls...
10. If you want access to the pool beds (near the olympic pool and fitness room), you have to wake up sooooo early in the morning. We were there at 7.00 a.m., and out of around 50 beds, only 2 were still available (they were "reserved" by placing a book, towel or sunscreen on them, and they were actually taken after 10-11...). Hotel should come up with a policy that other hotels have (towels / belongings placed before 9 on the loungers, with no actual person there should be removed from the chairs!).

Also (I don't know where to place this - good or bad :) ) - there is a channel on TV where the movie Titanic is running over and over and over and over again :)))

All in all, it was a pleasant stay, and considering that the hotel is recently opened, there is time for improvement!

So enjoy Titanic Deluxe Belek!

10 Thank CatalinaCorbeanu_11
Dear Guest CatalinaCorbeanu_11,

On behalf of al Titanic Deluxe Belek team we would like to thank you for your valuable review. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the services in our hotel like; the pool, food, room cleaning, boat trip. We informed our beverage manager about your fresh juice request. We hope that we will have a chance to welcome you in the near future again.

We have taken your suggestions regarding housekeeping and kid's pool into consideration, thanks a lot for letting us know.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed at the titanic from 28th may until 8th June. The hotel is simply amazing they have certainly pulled out all of the stops. Our room was lovely very spacious and very luxurious. The hotel is massive it took us a day or so to get our bearings and work out where it was best for us to sit with our children etc. The facilities for the children were the best I have seen yet in Turkey, the children's club is the size of a nursery the staff were very good. Ours didnt attend the club without us but we made to feel welcome when we attended with them. There are lots of swimming pools great abilities for adults and children. There are luxurious double sunbathing beds along the main pool which were fantastic and lots of very comfortable sunbeds all around getting a sunbed was never an issue there were always plenty available and I was told to hotel was 80 percent full at the time.
There are waterslides that cater for all small ones for toddlers, medium size ones for children and then four big ones for adults and children, queuing was not an issue either.

There is a boat which takes you along the river to the beach. It runs every 10 minutes and the journey only takes 5 minutes. It runs along the golf course which looks beautiful. The beach facilities are very good. Plenty of sunbeds and for those the want to pay the extra the are private cabanas for hire. The beach is a bit shingly but there is sand too and this doesn't prevent you from going in the water. There is a restaurant at the beach too we didn't eat there but the menu looked very good.

The food was simply excellent there is so much choice in the main restaurant there really is something for everyone. There is a separate part for the children also but to be honest we ate off the sin the buffet with ours. Everyday there was a fresh meat being Carved from beef, turkey to lamb. There was a very big fish section which my husband used and said was excellent. There are then many stations offering various ther dishes. You need to walk around first to have a good look. There were only two a la carte restaurants open during our stay which we're the Turkish and Italian ones. They were both excellent and the service was brilliant. During the day we also used the snack bar restaurant which was really good with lots of choice.
I noticed in previous reviews that people have complained about the service, well I can honestly say I don't know how anyone can man about it there are plenty of staff and I never waited more that a couple of minutes before someone approached our table for a drinks order.

There is a patisserie which was lovely they actually made improvements t o this whilst we were there as there did seem to be a little bit of a wait there as this is where you get your ice cream from. So they improved things but separating the coffee station. The choice was cakes was stunning, they offer chocolates as well which I thought was lovely and they offered lattes, cappuccino and various types of coffee.

During our stay we met Goxall the guest service manager. He is very visible around the hotel, chatting to guests to ensure they are getting the best out of their visit. Lovely man and should anyone have any issues he is always on hand to resolve them.

There is a large playroom for the children with arcade machines, air hockey etc. the staff there were very helpful showing us how it worked. You basically put credit on a card and they charge it too your room. The only downside is that it is very expensive however there is so much going on in the hotel our children only went a couple of times.

There was entertainment every evening this ranged in variety and I saw a brochure while we were there of shows playing throughout the summer. It was good but not always that suitable fir our children. I thing things were just getting off the ground and agin every day changes and improvements were being made.

All of the service at the bars was excellent all drinks are branded.

All in all we had a fantastic holiday and would definitely return to this hotel. If you are reading this I can assure you, you won't be disappointed.

Vicki m

• Stayed June 2013
10 Thank Vickimaskell
Dear Guest Vickimaskell,

On behalf of al Titanic Deluxe Belek team we would like to thank you for your magnificent review and interes at our hotel. We are very happy to hear that especialy your children loved our Mini Club, because as far as the adults we care them a lot. Also thanks a lot for your special comments about our food, room cleaning and patisserie. As Titanic Deluxe Belek we hope that we will have a chance to welcome you in the near future again.

Guest Service
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belek
Regnum Carya Golf & Spa Resort
Susesi Luxury Resort
Susesi Luxury Resort
#31 of 88 in Belek
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,703 reviews

Been to Titanic Deluxe? Share your experiences!