Me and my partner both 20 went to the Cornelia de Luxe resort for 1 week in July and it was amazing! we was waited on as soon as we got off the coach, the staff was always very friendly and always there to help you, they all seemed to speak good English too. We upgraded to a sea view room which was always spotless and cleaned every day, the minibar was also topped up every day. The pool was cleaned every night and people went around in the day to make sure it was spotless. The food was amazing, we didnt go to any of the a la carte restaurants as the others had plenty of variety and catered for everyone. The entertainment at night was always fun and a barrel of laughs we was lucky enough to go when they had a anniversery gala and they had a massive fireworks display which could have easily topped Londons news years display. The beach was always kept clean and tidy and there was never any rubbish left lying around in the whole hotel. Everything was amazing i would deffinately go back next year if not this one. Also included in the price was room service 24/7 which we took advantage off most nights, the food always came up within 15 mins too.
The two downsides for me was......
- There wasnt many English people most were Russian so the music in the bars and the club was a little hit and miss
- The price of the items in the shop, we paid £3 just for The Sun which was in black and white anyway, the hotel uses Euro mainly but u can still pay in Turkish Lira.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Travelocity and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cornelia De Luxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornelia De Luxe Hotel Belek
- Cornelia De Luxe Belek
- Cornelia Belek
- Cornelia Hotel Belek
- Cornelia De Luxe Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province