“Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :-)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cornelia De Luxe Resort

Cornelia De Luxe Resort
Ranked #11 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Cheshire
“Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2010

i stayed at this hotel in Sep'2008 with my partner and my parents, when we booked it i thought it was a bit pricey but it was well worth the money.

When we arrived there was a slight mix up with the rooms and they tried to put the 4 of us in a big suite room which would of been amazing but it meant me and my partner would be sleeping on a couch, when infact we had paid for 2 seperate rooms, we advised that this was no good, and instantly they escorted us to, 2 other rooms on a different side of the hotel, to our surprise we were given 2 huge junior suites which where lovely, baring in mind we had paid for standard rooms. I had to shout to my partner on the other side of the bed it was that big.

The hotel, the pools, the staff, and especially the rooms where lovely, they had enough to satisfy anybody, they had a lively pool which had the music playing and this is around the pool with the slides, but they also have other quiet pools so you can relax. The food was definately a 5* standard although the a la carte was a bit of a nightmare to book as you had to stand and wait in line to book your table and as you can imagine the line was very long haha!!

I would return to this hotel without a doubt if i could get the junior suites for free again the experience just wouldnt of been the same if we were not allocated these rooms.

Also the beach has a blue flag award.

Well worth its 5* rating

• Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dudley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2010

March 06-13/2010, Party of 16 guys, third year on the bounce in Belek (All Inclusive).
This was far the best hotel we had stayed in. Staff were great, food was plentiful and top class and although the rooms were on the small side, they were cleaned every day.
There was entertainment on at night which was a bonus as we had not previously had it in the other hotels we had stayed.
The main bar was open 24 hours with named brands (hi to Willie and his famous cocktails) and also we had 24 hour room service with a good selection on menu.
The hotel could not do enough for us and i will be going back to see it at the height of the summer.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank Reddo-and-Wrighty
cambridgeshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2010

This was My second trip to Cornelia and I was not disappointed. Travelled end of march and the weather was fantastic, blue sky sunny every day around 26 .Able to sunbathe and swim.
The hotel facilities were not all available due to season but 2 of the ala carte restaurants were open and food even better than last year. There is now a 6euro charge for the Hedera. Well woth every penny...
The outside bars opened during our week, but entertainment was limited to the inside Harmonia Bar. Service was first class. I travelled with my mother on this trip and she thouroughly enjoyed the pampering and attentive service. We had the privilage of meeting some lovely people from UK Germany and Holland everyone joined in the fun.
Have booked the Xanadu resort for 25th September, but would have happily gone back to Cornelia. Xanadu have a lot to live up to! I would definately return at this time of year again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank bartonholm
Winchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2010

My wife and I chose a week at the Cornelia based on all the positive reports on this hotel, although being a bit of a pessimist, I didn't believe all the 'best inclusive hotel reports' that were being written on Tripadvisor. However, after the holiday we had, I will have to report the same.

We arrived around 11pm on Friday 9th Oct with about 4 other british couples and were quickly given keys and bell boys appeared and carried our bags to our room. The room we had booked was a double but the one we had been given was a twin room. I duly went down to speak to the manager and calmly asked if a double room was available as we did not want a twin room. He asked if we could return at 9am the next day when he would see what he could do. This i did and after checking the room reservation system he said that a junior suite was now available and he would give it to us as a free upgrade. As I had already been made aware that the hotel was nearly full I didn't hesitate in accepting his offer.

The junior suite was very large and made our holiday, it had a jacuzzi,shower,bath robes, 7' wide bed, lounge area and lovely balcony overlooking the circle of junior suites with their own lagoon and restaurant.

As stated by everyone else, the hotel is spotless and from 7am to 11pm I saw staff taking leaves out of pools, sweeping / washing/ cleaning pathways,rooms etc.

The inclusive nature of the hotel was total. If I ran out of beer in my mini fridge I just asked for a couple of more bottles from the bar nearby and they were just handed over with no check of which room I belonged to. Each evening I had a chaser of a triple Johnny walker black label, whilst my wife worked her way through pink champagne and all the cocktails on the drinks menu. At a couple of a la carte restaurants I ordered some wine, thinking my wife and I would be poured a glass each, but we were given the bottle which was delivered and placed in an ice bucket which we duly finished off. The only drink which I was aware of, which would cause you to put your hand in your pocket was some speciality wines which cost 15 euros.

We managed to go to each of the a la carte restaurants, the chinese and mediaterranean ones being the best. Others at the hotel seemed to have problems booking the restaurant , so I must have been lucky.

There was a lot of selection in the main buffet restaurant, maybe not the best I've had, but with the mixture of the a la cartes we ate very well. This included our daily visit to the patisserie to have some of the best gateux and tarts I have ever had.

As we were in the junior suites there was never any worries about getting a sun bed, the lagoon only had 1-2 people swimming in it at a time and when not there we set up camp by the infinity pool and again had no problems with sun beds and all our photos seem to show just us in the pool, it was just so relaxing and no sense of being crowded.

Overall we had one of our best holidays at this hotel and would not hesitate in reccomending it to anyone else.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Mickey7873
worcs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2010

we went on a golfing break for a week,12 people. Unfortunately the weather was terrible for three of the days and the Faldo course was waterlogged on our first day but the course staff were very good and we managed to get two full rounds in,There was a good shuttle service to the golf course. We still enjoyed our trip immensly as the Cornelia De Luxe Hotel is one of the best we have stayed in
(we have been to Belek five times now and stayed at different hotels) The food is excellent and the staff are very friendly and efficient,the A La Carte restuarant was very good.Rooms very comfortable and clean.When we could not play golf there were other activities in the hotel,ten pin bowling,pool and darts and a fitness centre etc. The only complaint I have is the indoor pool was quite cool as it is connected to the outside pool,but the jacuzzi was great.I would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed February 2010
1 Thank rosybrook
Lichfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2010

Just come back from the Cornelia after a week of golf with friends and have to say what a wonderful time was had by all of us .Hotel and staff were brilliant (just a mention for some of the staff :Mesut the waiter, Hande the entertainment officer and Taner and Gerkan at reception, wonderful people).so good we are all talking about next year already. Great place!! (by the way the golf courses were superb) Recommend anytime!!!

• Stayed February 2010
2 Thank AppleLichfield
South West England
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2010

Stayed September 2009. Party of four adults. We arrived in the early hours of the morning, greeting at reception was pleasant. First impression of the hotel was more ohh than wow. Directed to our rooms quickly. Room was very disappointing. Quite small and although the write up said all rooms have sea view or side sea view, we would consider this borderline. Yes there was a view if you peered out of the balcony at an angle, the balcony itself was very small and right below the rooms was the back entrance to the kitchen which had vans coming and going most of the day. If you are lucky enough to get a room at the front of the hotel i'm sure it's fine. However, as we don't spend all day in the room it was ok. The hotel itself is quite impressive when you get to look around. Very clean, with lots of open spaces. The beach is small but nice enough, there is a jetty that belongs to the hotel that you can sunbathe on and private beds for hotel guest. There is security on the beach/pool limits which is fine but they will stop guests that they don't recognise as the two husbands in our party found out to there cost. They didn't object to being stopped it was the attitude of the guard who all but frog marched them off the premesis until they could prove who they were, then there was no apology, just a dismissal.
The pool area is very nice and we never had a problem getting beds no matter what time of day it was. We rarely swam in the pools, preffering the sea. The slides are good fun for those that want to use them, though it can get a bit noisy if you sit to close. (and wet).
The entertainment team have lots going on for those who want to join in, which was very often quite funny to watch.
The open air restaurant by the pool is a good place to lunch. Not an extensive choice but fine for lunch. The staff here, although doing there best did get very confused and we ended up on occasion with a meal short or drinks not turning up. About 4 in the afternoon they serve jacket potatoes by the pool, so if you miss lunch it's ok. The outside restaurant then turns into a bar at night, usually with a band playing. The show which is normally on about 9ish is held in the little theatre area, but beware when the show ends everyone heads for the bar so it can be a bit mad for a while. The inside bar is open plan and without atmosphere. The highlite of the entertainment was the gala night. Wonderful, don't miss it.
The Alacarte restaurants were all good. Chinese, fantastic with lovely atmosphere, until kids disco started up next door. Food great. Turkish, fantastic, looking out at the sea during a lighting storm, great. Food and atmosphere, wonderful. All very good and we never had a problem getting in. Main buffet restaurant was ok. Food was good but it is a bit like a canteen. The hotel is on it's own so you have to get a taxi or bus everywhere. We did do several trips which were very good.
Overall we had a lovely holiday and the hotel was fine but not wonderful. Our biggest grumble would be that last year it was advertised in the brochure as suitable for adults/families. We would suggest that it is more for families. There were a lot of children even out of season, at times running around in the alacarte restaurants when you go for a meal. I notice this year they have taken the adult symbol out of the brochure.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends