We have just come back from a seven day holiday at this hotel and really enjoyed it. It is a resort with all the amenities that you need, including water sports (peddle boats are free), activities throughout the day and several restaurants to choose from. I would say that the resort is big and therefore can be busy, specifically at dinner time, however, this is to be expected with the size of the complex and there are several al a carte restaurants to choose from although we did not go to them. The food is really nice and they go the extra mile by doing BBQ's int he evening as well as a range of other food, and there is always something for the more fussy eaters.
There is adult only pools and a children's area so if you are not travelling with young children you can escape! The children's pool is nice and has a small playground too which our son enjoyed. They also do a children's disco in the evening, however, this is mostly in Russian and therefore our son lost interest as he could not understand a lot of this.
The location of the hotel is stunning, and you can always find somewhere to relax wether that be by one of the 5 pools, the beach or in the wonderful gardens. This was important for us as it allowed us to enjoy quieter moments as well as joining in with the hotel entertainment.
The hotel rooms are nice although it is clear that they have been well used, however we have no complaints.
The hotel ensures that it goes the extra mile by providing guests with really good evening entertainment, as well as things like a mojito stand and on "Turkish night" an ice cream man that did magic tricks for the children. These little touches really added to the overall enjoyment and satisfaction of our stay and demonstrates the time and effort that all the staff put into the hotel. We would definitely visit again, and we loved our overall experience of the hotel.
One bit of advice is that if you can brush up on a bit of Turkish before you go, as it is predominately Russian people that stay staff are able to speak more Russian than English (This is not a necessity, we just thought that it would have been nice if we could have spoken a bit more with the staff).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province