This was my first visit to Turkey and to an all inclusive hotel.
Pros - Landscaped gardens, good size rooms, amazing amount of food on offer.
We were in Block E between the 2 small pools but the Garden Pool Bar was not yet open.
The animation team worked very hard and were all genuinely friendly people and not overbearing.
The girl at Guest relations made a phone call on our behalf to hire a car so that was much appreciated.
The girls on reception, other than on check in, were brilliant and very helpful.
Cons - Arrived late at night and not given proper direction to our room, took us ages to find it, as our luggage is delivered perhaps we could have followed the staff!
Golf driving range - clubs and balls provided but only told afterwards that we have to pick up our own golf balls!
Tennis - Racquets and courts free to use but you have to buy 3 tennis balls for 15 euros. So remember to take your own.
A la carte restaurants - We were told that only the Turkish one was open and only on the Saturday night. It was 20 euros but worth it, it was lovely.
There were children using the adult only pools and nothing was said. I realise the resort was quiet but the attraction of these pools is the peace and quiet.
The above were no great problem but I would have appreciated it if the information had been available on the Letoonia website or the First Choice website as we would have probably booked to come later in the season when more was open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort is a five-star Resort in Belek, just 45 kilometres from the city of Antalya. Embracing the magnificent nature and history of the Mediterranean, the Resort is spread over 7,5 hectar of land nestled among pine trees along the seashore. Guests sleep either in the poolside hotel, which boasts a celebrated spa, shops, games room, bar and restaurant plus an unsurpassed sea-view, or in secluded bungalows, which are hidden in between trickling streams, trees and flowers. The Resort combines activities for the whole family with a specialist golf driving range and putting area, designed to meet the needs of the passionate golfer. Natural beauty, historical architecture and a packed daily entertainment schedule for all ages will ensure that your visit to SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort will become the holiday of a lifetime. SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort's Ultra All Inclusive Concept means that most activities and entertainments are complimentary. The Resort comprises an outdoor semi-Olympic 2,400 m2 swimming pool, as well as pools with slides, indoor heated swimming pool, Spa and Fitness Center and 4 tennis courts. There is Open Buffet Restaurant, two Snack Restaurants and three A la Carte restaurants offering Fish, Turkish and Asian style menus, as well as numerous bars. Group golf and tennis lessons are part of Letoonia's All Inclusive Concept and in the evenings the whole family can enjoy entertainment with a range of shows at the amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letoonia Golf Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Hotel Belek
- Letoonia Turkey
- Letoonia Golf Resort Belek
- SENTIDO Letoonia Golf Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province