“3rd trip - very happy”

Ranked #10 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Lech, Austria
“3rd trip - very happy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

It was our 3rd time in this hotel and we were very impressed with the positive renovations. We were last there in 2004. we stayed in a family villa which was perfect for us. The food was great. i enjoyed the fact that there are always lounges around the pool or beach. My husband was happy as he got to play golf.
We used the spa area and enjoyed a turkish bath. We were lucky ans enjoyed great weather in May while the rest of Europe was rained out.
Staff were so helpful and were very attentive. We will definatly go back.

Room Tip: for a family of 4 i thought the family villa is perfect with 2 sleeping rooms and 2 bath rooms.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank N W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

After another fantastic golfing holiday at the Gloria Golf Resort with my friends, when I sat down to write a review I could scarcely believe my eyes, reading the review by Tony P. It said what I was planning to say, almost word for word.
I organise an annual golf trip in May for six couples including my wife and myself and we too have just spent our 10th year at the Gloria hotels in Belek. Over that time we have stayed at all three of the hotels which each have their own character - the Serenity, as its name suggests, is quiet, luxurious and refined; the Verde more intimate and with great spa facilities; but our favourite is the Gloria Golf Resort for its lively and friendly atmosphere, peaceful river gardens, great food, excellent facilities, and wonderful service. And the golf…Portugal, wake up! Here at Belek you have 14 excellent golf courses, all within 15 minutes of the Gloria, on average cheaper than Portugal – and you don’t need a car!
However, this is a hotel not just for golfers. Several of our party, including my wife and I have tagged on a further week with our children and grandchildren. The water park, kids club, the nightly entertainment in the amphitheatre, the beach parties and all-inclusive food arrangements make this a great value, fun holiday for the whole family, and in lovely warm sunshine. It really does get better each year.
Like Tony P, we too are looking forward to returning to the Gloria Golf Resort next year.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank David594
Ankara, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is my third stay at Gloria Golf Hotel and when I include our one-time stay at Gloria Serenity, which shares the same garden with Gloria Golf, the service is still OK at this hotel. The open buffet breakfast was excellent and I enjoyed eating in open air setting for the first time after a cold and rainy winter. Staff at the restaurant are very pleasant. The front reception is always a bit slow and semi-friendly. Must be the hard work they have to deal but I was looking for sincerity after such a long drive when I arrived late in the evening. In the early morning when I called the reception the line was busy. Then I walked to the reception area and no one was around. Must be the shift changing time. Having written the minor problems, I should say that the garden, the pool and the surrounding of this hotel is still the best in the region. The bed however that I sleep was of lover quality that I expected. I could prefer this hotel again for my family holiday next summer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Feza K
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is the 10th year that I have been to the Gloria Golf resort and it gets better each year. This year the bathrooms were revamped and magnificent showers installed.
The food, drink and facilities were outstanding as usual. Staff friendly and attentive again as usual.
Then there's the golf...The 2 Gloria courses Old and New are tremendous tests of golf with lots of water and many fine trees to block your way.
There are also many new courses locally to the hotel.
And the weather.. as it normally is in May the perfect conditions for Golf and lazing around the pool.
Can't wait for 2014

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Tony P
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Hotel is only 40 mins from Antalya airport so very convenient. The rooms are very comfortable and clean with enough space. The shower was excellent and the bathroom, modern and clean. The pool area is big, though I imagine in the height of the school holidays it will still be cramped. The staff are very friendly and happy to help, our welcome to the hotel was lovely. For a golf trip it is the perfect resort with shuttles running between all the courses. The food was good, and there is plenty of choice. The spa was nice but incredibly expensive and as a woman I would recommend ensuring you do not have a male giving you any of the treatments.

Room Tip: If you have a view of the beach it could be near the bar area and therefore noisy - so double check...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank scotsontourz
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Simply perfect on all levels!! Beatuiful setting, well kept and beautifully designed gardens, beach and hotel areas. Helpful and courteous staff. Delicious food with a great choice and immaculate presentation. Superb spa!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank Ilona L
Lincs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

4 of us stayed at this hotel for 1 wk from 5/4/13, It was my hubby's birthday, a friend's birthday and our Wedding Anniversary. The hotel staff really made our day/evening celebrations special...Bottle of wine and fresh fruit in our rooms + Fresh flowers and champagne on our table in the evening and to top it off brought two cakes with candles and sang happy birthday to them both. The two men pre booked & played 4 rounds of golf during our stay. The golf courses they played were excellent.. but getting round was slow due to the amount of golfer but very enjoyable,.Weather was 70 - 75f all week. Brilliant hotel friendly staff, Beautiful views..Would definitely recommend even to none golfers..Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends