Stayed at Maxx Royal early this year, the hotel is outstanding but possibly a bit on the large size. Takes a couple of days to find your way round but I suppose that only adds to holiday.
Food was terrific, service was very good but the thing that stands out is the size of the room or suites as they like to call them. The rooms are the biggest I have ever stayed in.
2 things to be aware of is that the roof suites are much smaller than the standard suite and also they have some rooms situated not in the main bit of the hotel. Not all rooms have sea view.
The hotels owns the Montgomerie golf club situated next door, but for some reason you can only play once during your stay, so you have to arrange more golf at other golf courses.
To us this was not a problem as we had arranged our holiday through a company in Nottingham called Sungolf Belek. They sorted out the extra rounds of golf and everything was great.
Sadly we wanted to return to the Maxx Royal in October but found the price had gone up so much we could no longer afford to stay there so we booked the Gloria Golf Resort instead.
If you can afford the Maxx Royal it really is a very nice hotel but try the Gloria as a great alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort you can have a holiday with a new perspective of luxury, a meditative journey of tranquility and a pampering feel with a refined selection of gastronomic experience. Set on an area of 1.040,000 m² surrounded by Antalya's unique natural beauty, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, which is also a Ultra All Inclusive Hotel, offers a world of elegance located 1 km to Belek, 45 km to Antalya city centre and 35 km to Antalya Airport. Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort offers its guests entertainment to the max. 14 bars and clubs each with a unique design together with a variety of performances and entertainment options will make your fun packed days at Maxx Royal unforgettable. With its Dinoland, amazing Aquapark with different water slides and smiling babys concept you can have a unforgetable holiday with your children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf And Spa
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort Turkey - Antalya Province