I've been to several hotels in Belek, all with 5 stars so every time I wonted to improve my holiday. Maxx was working just for one month during my staying so all the imperfections were expected. I don't like when people complain about stupid things such as, the music was to loud in disco. That affect on hotel rating and maybe it don't deserve it. Yes they had a problem with canalization at one point, the guest were complaining about house keeping(we didn't have problem at all), their management wasn't functioning well,...but there were constantly some works going on, helping to finish things right. My complain is about the kids pool. They were freezing all the time because of the shades above them( which is good idea, but they have to be heated)!!! My kids didn't go in there for once, during 15 days. The food, ah,...I'm not hungry at home so the amount and glittery colors of food doesn't impress me. They have to do much harder, especially preparing a fresh fish and meet. So the taste and the variety of food is pretty much the same in every Turkish hotel. But people, the hotel PATISSERIE...!!! That's the hole different story. I'm a serious chocoholic and I eat only the most quality sweets, so this Chef blow me away. I even had to go and meet the gentleman, to give him my congratulations. Turns out he worked in Belgium for 30 years. So when you leave your kids in just beautiful mini club, with great care, you go and enjoy nice cup of coffee with extra delicious cakes and sweets. Other than that, I had a sea view suite which gave us plenty of relaxing moment on our terrace, with I must say spectacular views. The room itself was really beautiful, the bad, enormously big. The bathroom is also beautiful with separate toilet, and amazing amenities(we even got nail cutter). All in all I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace the universal elements! Maxx Royal guests are presented with a matchless experience of the “Maxx Inclusive” concept with immaculate dishes and select upper class drinks. Unique dining options and artistic dishes prepared by award-winning chefs, spacious suites starting from 80 m2 and tailor-made services for comfort, Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort introduces the Mediterranean’s captivating beauty to exclusive services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf And Spa
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Hotel Belek
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort Turkey - Antalya Province