“Was lovely in 2010!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belek
Poseidon Beach Club Belek / Antalya
Ranked #7 of 13 Specialty Lodging in Belek
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I've spent a week at this hotel back in August 2010 and in those days it was an absolutely lovely place! A quiet nice hotel with polite staff, minimum CIS people and friendly, almost homey atmosphere. The disco at the hotel was very popular in Belek, and people from all over the area were brought in the evening by busses to hang out there. The beach was nothing special, but good. The food was also quite good.
Me and my friend really enjoyed everything at this hotel. Absolutely everything!
It was the last minute choice and we were more than satisfied with what it turned out to be, especially at the price we paid.
I only hope that at these days Poseidon Beach Club is just as nice as it was in 2010!

P.S. I had to choose the August 2011 "When did you travel" time period on here, because Trip Advisor doesn't give any earlier options. The actual date was August 2010.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank Alina_V_CH

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I would never stay at this place again. The food is horrible! All inclusive is a cheat - you practically get asked for mone for everything. Disco is not free even though it is stated as such. Just today I got charged 72$ to get into the disco that is operated by the hotel. I was told that a "very famouse Turkish performer" is performing and because of that one has to pay extra to get in. Never mind that once you buy the all inclusive stay it specifically says that disco entry is free.
Aside from that there are a lot of person ell that doesn't understand neither English, nor Russian even though they say they do. Hotel owners, please understand that Ukranian doesn't equal Russian!
Room service sucks! You cannot order food to your room after midnight and the stupid or pretending to be stupid guys at the reception can't even suggest a place where you can order from. Nor can they comprehend what Yellow pages is and how you can use it.
Overall I would give this place a 2 and would never stay here again. It's dirty, food is stomach turning, and the service leaves you miising your home. It's not worth the money that they ask for. Don't come here.

• Stayed: July 2012
9  Thank Antonsalex
Reviewed March 5, 2012

clean rooms, average drinks, terrible foods!!!!!!
but SOHO night club was very good and there are some good restaurants around the hotel near beach, u can use them .

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank maryam1984
Reviewed January 1, 2012

A week in a good prison
I was been there for a week in September 2011…It was my first time to Turkey and I was been alone…my friend told me Antalya is not place to going alone!!! Any way! For me, Hotel Poseidion was like a prison, far away from Antalya, Clean rooms, fairly good room services, food appearance were good! But anytime as I tried them, I felt a pain in my stomach!!! So I just ate Salads!!! But breakfast was fairly good! Drink was bad! Specially beers! Swimming pools was small, but clean! Beach was clean and fairly good! Hotel services providers like reception, bar, restaurant were trying to be polite and not that aggressive (what I expected from Turkish people)!!! There was a Disco! But I heard from people around me that people who working there are very aggressive and I prefer to forget it! Because I can not bear aggressiveness and it might put me in trouble!
Recommendation:
1- Posiedon was good place for aged people to take a rest,read books, getting sun….
2- Good place for child, many activities for child under 12….
3- For couples whom like to spend their time in calm place…
4- There is village called Belek! It is better to get your drink from their ….
5- If you don’t like foods, you can get it from nearby resurant for cheap price and delicious!
6- Never ever go there alone! Unless take some books or games or ….

Room Tip: First foor with sea view
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank Mojtaba175
Reviewed October 2, 2011

it's so far from anywhere.staff was so rude .quality of foods & drinks wasn't good.it' been a worst hotel i was setteled.if u go there u will waste ur money.the only good thing was location.we lost our holiday.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank arash a
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We have stayed there for 6 nights at the end of September. We were worried about the weather at the beginning, but it was just great. The sun was shining, the water temperature was great, reasonable humidity. I am not a fan of very hot weather, so it was perfect for me, my 2,5 years old daughter played at the sandy beach, made castles and birtday pies from the sand. Hotel was not very crowded so, it was like a private place for us.

Pools were clean all the time, no rush to get a spot by the pool.

All inclusive idea kind of sucks at this hotel. The food is below average. If you expect a classical Turkish cuisine from the restaurant you will be disappointed. Actually you will be disappointed from the food in every sense. If you keep your expectation to a minimum from the restaurant you will be happy. The motto about the restaurant is"not to enjoy just to survive"

The hotel is working understaff, and the management is kind of amateur. Not very well fit for a 4 star hotel. I had to have 3 telephone conversation to get an extra bottle of water. They asked me to fill it up from the bar. At the end I had do drive 2 kilometer to closest grocery store and purchase 5 lt water. It's fine.

The hotel was very clean, all the staff were trying their best. Housekeeping was fast and punctual.

Overall, I will stay there again, especially considering the hotels nearby Adam&Eve, Spice, Voyage Belek have same quality beaches and double the price, this hotel is preferable. But don't keep your expectations too high..

Room Tip: Garden rooms are fine, especially if you find a room at the second floor by the pool, it will be gre...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Halit A
Reviewed September 2, 2011

see was good . pool was good . food was bad . room was bad , evry thing in room was out of order . manager was very bad . soho club isn't family isn't pleasing and is't happy . hotel dosen't have any disco . animation was roud .

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family