Visited this hotel in June 2012 and really enjoyed it. I normally get attacked by mosquitoes when I visit Turkey but the hotel had some sort of spray they used in the hotel twice a day and I managed to completely avoid any bites. Woohoo! The rooms were spacious, beautifully designed and the housekeeping came round twice a day. You could not fault the cleanliness or design of this hotel.
I'm the fussiest eater especially abroad but they had such a huge selection of salad & fruit that even I was impressed. Their Italian night which actually turned out to be Mexican night was my favourite.
Pool area was super and I loved that the all inclusive extended down to the beach where they had a couple of bars and a restaurant too. I also highly recommend visiting their spa/ gym facilities which are out of this world. Just remember to only pay half the price they suggest.
The one downside was the entertainment since the staff's english wasn't the best but since the Euro's were on and I was on holiday with 3 guys, most nights were spent in the bar watching football haha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Ückum Tepesi district/Belek, Vera Verde Resort stands near a magnificent Pine Forest, 900 meters from the sea. With its modern architecture the hotel is built on an 18000 m2 land with an entrance building housing the front desk and a total of three blocks with 5 storeys. With a total of 315 rooms Vera Verde Resort has 177 Verde Standard rooms, 16 Verde Standard Large rooms, 80 Verde Family Rooms (with two sections separated by a door), 4 Verde Handicapped room and 38 Verde Suite Family room (2 separate rooms). Emerald Restaurant, 3 A La Carte Restaurants (Mediterranean – Ruby – Fish), Sapphire Cafe Bar, Agate Lobby Bar, Coral Pool Bar, Verde Beach Bar, special beach (sand), outdoor swimming pools, children’s pool, Pool with sleds (3 sleds), indoor pool (heated), Hair dresser, Wellness & SPA center, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Room, Jakuzi, massage, Basketball, Mini Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball (Complete tartan track surface) Amethyst Disco, Pinguin Mini Club, play ground, Internet hotspot, Wireless internet (Wi-Fi – all around the hotel), Bowling, Games arcade, Meeting halls, Shopping area, doctor, nurse, Photography services, Laundry and dry cleaning services, entertainment shows in amphitheatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vera Verde Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Febeach Resort And Spa Belek Hotel
- Febeach Hotel Belek
- Febeach Resort Belek
- Vera Verde Resort Belek, Turkey - Antalya Province