“Experienced several big problems, otherwise a reasonable hotel” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Club Lagonya Garden

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Belek
Club Lagonya Garden
Ranked #79 of 88 Hotels in Belek
Nova Scotia
“Experienced several big problems, otherwise a reasonable hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

Similar to the previous reviewer I came to this hotel for a conference. We had booked 2 rooms. The hotel had overbooked (this happened to many people during the conference) and as such I had to stay in the same room as my family who also came with me (fortunately for me not a big deal). However they didn't seem to understand that this was unacceptable service, especially seeing as we had paid up-front for 2 rooms. The hotel "offset" this issue by offering us all-inclusive free of charge, and once the conference was over they moved me to my own room.

On the positive side the restaurant staff were very helpful, the food was reasonable and the rooms clean. Aside from our problems with the reception staff I found the staff to be very helpful and nice. There is a shuttle bus to and from the beach twice a day, free drinks are available at the hotel's beach but food costs extra. It is about a 10min ride to the beach. If you do go, definitely try out the Turkish baths onsite. We had a traditional Turkish bath, massage and facial that took over 2hrs and cost 50 Lira. Very enjoyable!

On the flip side the reception staff spoke only broken English so communicating our problem upon checking in was not straightforward. Housekeeping never gave us enough towels and the wireless internet only worked twice for me all holiday. Also the hotel insisted on playing very loud dance/house music most of the day and late into the evening until 11 or one night gone midnight. The DJs also like to yell into their mics...a lot. As the music was so loud it made it very difficult to sleep at night. The DJs seemed to think they were at an 18-30 hotel in Ibiza instead of the family hotel they advertise it to be. The noise was unbelievable!

If the hotel turned down the music, sorted out the (serious) double-booking issues and had a fluent English speaker on staff. I would consider recommending it as a budget hotel that is not on the beach. However with its current problems I would not recommend it.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Brit__abroad2

• Turkish first
limassol
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2010

I' ve checked in at this hotel with a colleague of mine, earlier this week, as we were attending a European conference held in Atalya. The reception service was awful. We've booked a twin room, to find out when we arrived at the hotel (midnight) that we had to share the room with a 3rd person totally unknown to us!!!!! I took a discussion and arguement of more than an hour (after an exhausting trip to get there) to get what we've booked and paid for. The manager's response to our complaints was "Go to another hotel if you don't like it here"! As we discussed it with other guests, we found out that this is not the first time that this hotel adopts this approach with their guests.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
5 Thank geo24nat_

Travelers are raving about these Belek hotels

derbyshire
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2010

Stayed in this hotel 7 days. This hotel offered only vodka and raki. no whisky no gin no brandy in the only one bar. I found the food very poor and very repetetive and not very warm.
The hot water water to the bathroom was never hot morning or night only teppid.
I had no rep to speak with. There was no entertainment at all. in the evenings. The beach is about two miles from the hotel. Oh and when i found it it wasnt open yet. I spoke with other guests
and they were of the same oppinion poor

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo