“Yummy”

Indian Hut Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 194 Restaurants in Olhao
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: we make fresh and real indian food.
“Yummy”
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Had a meal here recently. I will try to be fair.
This restaurant is situated in a wee small alley, it is full of character and utterly charming.
Service - Excellent. Cannot fault it.
Food - Superb. I always have the mixed gril at an Indian resturaunt. It is possibly my favourite meal in the world. The Indian Hut did not let me down! Fantastic quality, and a great portion including a massive prawn. Cost €15. My wife had chicken tikka massala and enjoyed it too. There was also a kids menu.
For starters we had popadoms with the pickle tray. The onion salad was far too hot. This was the only downside of this meal. The owner did say he could make it less hot we only needed to ask. To be honest though, I was not going to complain.
The total cost of the meal including beer, a bottle of wine and coke - for 3 was €50ish. We also had onion bahgee and another appetiser prawn on purée I think.

Overall, fantastic experience, great food and very reasonable.
I would recommend this resturaunt to all.

1 Thank Bigchipsk

• Polish first
“Ok but not great at that price..”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I ate here after reading the positive reviews, I would say this is a total average place to eat an Indian there are better ones in san bras. Its far too expensive for what it is.

1 Thank scotsnowy
Ukiah, California
“dont eat here”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Food was test lesse service very saloo restuarant is very samol wc very dangrus food was very hot i oder mild i pay 2 pes 40 euro

Visited August 2012
6 Thank nike15
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Really good vegetarian food. We ate Malai Kofta, Vegetable Curry and Chick peas, and naan bread. Very frienldy service and good price.

Visited June 2012
Wollongong, Australia
“What we needed”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We arrived in Olhao very late, and were tired and hungry. The Indian Hut was just across the way from our hotel and were very considerate and obliging. We sat outside and the food was delicious and just what we needed.