“Can they be bothered?”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Can they be bothered?”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

They advertise 'Home Made Ice Cream at their kiosk'. I never got the the chance to try it as the staff member told me and my Sister-in-Law that he was too busy to serve it! I'm sure that the gentleman behind us in the queue with the 2 small children was very dissapointed. We didn't bother going back!

• Visited October 2012

• Polish first
“Scrummy pizzas and delicious ice cream to top it off!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

WE went here twice in our one week holiday having enjoyed the food so much the first time. The pizzas were delicious. I would normally order pasta over pizza in restaurants. This restaurant only did pizza but it was so good that I was more than happy with that! Friendly service and the restaurant has an ice cream parour attached to it with some yummy flavours of very good quality ice cream. I had coconut and ginger ! Was relatively child friendly though no high chair with straps - just a woodern high chair so it depends on the child whether they would stay in it!

• Visited September 2012
Newry, United Kingdom
“Great Quality - Friendly Service”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was a popular spot for us. Grab a table outside if you can when the weather's warm. Lovely choice of pizza's, all on a light crispy base. We all tried something different but my daughter loved her walnut and gorganzola..it was a bit special. A jug of "green" house wine is 6 euro. All very casual and friendly. Would say that this is the best pizza spot in the village, kids did a takeaway run on a second night during the holiday. Try the italian ice-cream..just don't overdo the scoops @ 2 euro a scoop it can add up!

Perfect for an easy night.

• Visited August 2012
Stockport, England, United Kingdom
“Great pizza with shoes up the wall!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I'd echo the last few reviews great pizza and great house wine by the jug. The decor is very quirky and my little girl loved the clogs marching up the wall and along the ceiling. Also has an Italian style gelato attached, handy for ice cream any evening whether you eat here or not.

• Visited September 2012
south yorkshire
“Some of the best pizza tasted!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Friendly staff and lovely toppings! We were told the ice cream wqas excellent too although we didn't try it.

Visited September 2012