“Excellent service”
Review of Beleza de Burgau

Beleza de Burgau
Ranked #4 of 11 things to do in Burgau
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Went in for a wax treatment and a pedicure recently, and will most definitely be back next time we're in Portugal.
Carla is an amazing specialist with great attention to detail, gentle touch and a great sense of humour. The salon is tiny, but very cute and impeccably clean.

All in all, I am coming back and would definitely recommend Beleza de Burgau to others.

1  Thank Yana S
in 11 reviews
"body"
"week"

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Carla and Gary are wonderful exquisite detail to hands and feet by Carla and what a Masseur Gary is Wow!

1  Thank Patlarkin67
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Pop in and see Carla for your special holiday nails! She's amazing!

2  Thank SamG2004
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I regularly did my own nails but since Carla opened last year I have regularly visited for the pampering and perfection that I receive every time. I have never had so many people commenting on my nails and how fabulous they look. Carla is a perfectionist and it really shows!! I have started having my legs waxed too and can recommend to anyone....I won't shave again! It doesn't end there......for a special treat I had the collagen face mask followed by a massage from Gary...wow!!! Good luck to Beleza, a very welcome addition to the village which I'm sure will be a continuing success.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 7, 2012

A recent and welcome addition to Burgau and although it is quite small and intimate, the quality of service and treatment you receive here is second to none.I opted for a pedicure and i can honestly say that this is by far the most relaxing enjoyable one i have ever had.A big thank you to the helpful and friendly owner who made me feel very special.

2  Thank Hillary J