“Takeaway”

The New Jaipur Indian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 30 Restaurants in Burgau
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is listed & has sample menu in Portugese & English, Pictures & contact names & address. I would advise booking in the summer months
Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

We visited this Indian one night of our stay to get a takeaway. Rated 4 stars as unfortunately it doesn’t beat the restaurant in our home town. Food took 20 minutes to cook so we went on a little walk around town. I had a chicken korma with rice and my partner had chicken tikka with rice and we both had naans. Food was lovely. This place can get busy on certain days of the week.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank heartsyou

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Small Indian restraunt up side street. Food ok but exspensive for an indian meal. We had Chicken Balti and Tandorri Chicken.

1  Thank davidpZ4918OD
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant on many occasions over the years and was looking forward to my meal tonight.
From start to finish wasn't good as I didn't get my starter. The waiter was not at all friendly and was constantly on his phone. We were chatting to another couple and when the waiter came to take their order I mentioned my starter as hubby had had his to be told I hadn't ordered one. I declined his offer to make me one as our meal had arrived.
My veg curry was way too salty as was hubby's chicken dish. Never again will we eat here and I can't recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Winelovers77
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Pleasant staff .. nice atmosphere but most of all food amazing .. full naans and tasty dishes and plenty of everything. .. excellent

1  Thank christinef100
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

This was until 6 months ago the best curry house in the algarve. I had read mixed recent reviews but given the excellent history of this place while I've been visiting over the last 10 years I chose to ignore them.

I have to say my party of 8 just had one of the worst curries ever. Every sauce was bland and the chicken very worryingly all tasted very salty. Service was very average.

I'm assuming it's under new management or the original owners are away.

Date of visit: August 2017