“Beautiful food”

Esquina Restaurante
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Burgau
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Very nice food , definitely book in advance as it's always full. A big party in when we were there and as a couple you can be over looked.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We went to Esquina twice and on both occasions we had a lovely meal and the owners were great especially the man (wish I'd got his name) who's a cheeky chappy and great with kids. My wife loved the food here and was her favourite restaurant, can't disagree with her. Good food, great ambiance. Nothing more to be said.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

This is a great traditional restaurant providing good food with friendly service. Try the Cataplana, it won't disappoint.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have been to this restaurant so many times and you they never have an off day. Their food is excellent, service is excellent everything about it is Excellent. Dont take my word for it try it for yourself.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Came with my husband and the in-laws. In terms of the meal that I had, I was thoroughly impressed and can say it has been my favourite meal of my holiday so far. I had the mushrooms to start which were very tasty, my steak was perfect and my for dessert I had the chocolate mousse which I could have eaten over and over. The service received from the couple who run the restaurant was also excellent. Genuinely lovely people. I'm hoping we will get the chance to return again this week!