“Avoid at all costs!”

Manila Airport Hotel
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Paranaque
Reviewed February 25, 2011

arrived at mIdnight and check-in was ok. Arrived at room and what a shock. small room with cr surrounded by a half wall. Sink was clogged from start cslled
maintenance and they arrived quickly to fix. Went to eat and change money ended up eating what KFC had left before closing. Area too dodgy to to leave room unattended for long. Money changer rate not posted and was not even compararable to airport. Airport rate 43.10 USD outside hotel 42.70. I bought WI-FI card for 100 PHP for 1 hour. Extremely slow! Too noisy to sleep and had to depart at 0600 for domestic flight. Shoer faucet broke 1st thing in the morning could not take a good shower. Big mistake, should have stayed at Lotus Garden like usual it is always cheaper safer and much much nicer.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jack_Lyn090

Reviewed January 2, 2011

The hotel itself is right off of the airport so if you have an early flight like we did, it is perfectly close.
We however would not return to this hotel unless we had no other choice! The shower flooded so only one of us could shower, the hotel room door did not lock and there is no where to eat.
We did not stay long enough to try out the pool do to an early flight, but we did enjoy a little bit of breakfast which was decent.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank drpaupau
Reviewed December 9, 2010

Checked in here b/c it was literally across the street from the airport and within walking distance. Check in was pleasant and painless. I didn't require a credit card, nor reservation and paid by cash.

I was expecting a little more for my $60. Room size was adequate, but the room definitely requires a fresh coat of paint and while they're at it, they should replace the carpet. Another area that requires attention is the bedding. While not uncomfortable, the linen looks like it hasn't been replaced in 10 years. The same can be said about the bed cover as well. The shower and bathroom were good.

I never did check the breakfast which was included with the room.

Wifi was offered in the room, but at a cost of 100 peso/hour.

Check out left me with no surprises and offered me a much needed free shuttle to the airport for my flight to Boracay.

The travel agent located within the hotel was a nice plus, as I was able to book my flight to Boracay without having to leave the hotel itself. I did however feel like they were trying to wring out every single peso out of me during my transaction.

Would stay here again, but only for it's location.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank whileitravel
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I stayed overnight after arriving very late at night and picking up a hire car at the airport the next morning. My flight was 2 hours late but the hotel shuttle driver was waiting for me - I expected to have to phone them. They also took me back to the terminal to collect my hire car. In reality, the hotel is within comfortable walking distance of Terminal 1, even with a suitcase. The wall type air conditioner in my room was noisy but much worse was some bigger equipment (a large air conditioner or generator) that certainly hindered my sleep. Breakfast overlooked the pool of the adjacent cabins but was pretty basic.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank amp-qld
Reviewed November 5, 2010

Stayed at this hotel during transit. It's location is its only redeeming feature. It's very close to the international terminal 1 in Manila, and they provide free shuttle.

The hotel has a pool (didn't use it cos it rained that day).

But the hotel is very old-fashioned and over-priced (paid PHP 2,800 for standard room).

Rooms are very small, dark and dingy. Beds are way too soft, air-con is archaic and old and noisy, TV old, room walls are like cardboard and can hear everything from next door!

Hotel has wifi but this is extra charge. They also had no wifi cards available for us when I was there so we couldn't use it anyway!

Breakfast is free but very poor - bread like cardboard and full of preservatives, tinned fruit!

Cna get better value by travelling just a few kms and getting a newer hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Zambezikid
Reviewed September 28, 2010

A friend and I stayed here for one night on our way to Hong Kong from Guam. We arrived into Manila at 8pm and were leaving at 5.40am. We decided on the Manila Airport Hotel because of its location - it 5 minutes walk from Terminal 1 - couldn't be more convenient.

Check in was efficient, the receptionist was very polite. The room was spacious with a TV with 100 channels. The room and bathroom were clean, the water in the shower hot, and the beds reasonably comfortable. Our wake up call came right on time and the shuttle to Terminal 3 was quick and included in the price.

I would definitely stay here again if stopping over in Manila.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank w1000
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Very convenient to stay, and the rooms are clean. And specially the staff are friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple