See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I was there for only one night. I can say that nothing special but not bad also. The ambiance very cool, the staff were friendly and the food I tried was good. I don't have any words against to them but for me just nothing special but still I like it. Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2017
5  Thank Francis C
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

It was a smooth check in at the airport. There were no long lines at the check in counters and boarding wen on smoothly. The airport has duty free shops that you hang around and find goods before boarding.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night.
was just a close hotel near the airport as we had just landed manila, and was leaving 4am for next flight.

got told by taxi driver area is not safe and to not go out anywhere, so we just got some food from 7/11 and went back to hotel room to sleep.
room was clean. 2 twin bed’s, shower area and toilet.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2018

The ticket desk closes and opens up about 3 hours before your flight and you cannot check in before. This means if you could use the Lounges you have to wait until check in and then go to the lounge. You will be sitting in the airport for hours if you get there early. Very poorly run!

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Having returned to the Philippines after 20 years, I have heard and read how bad NAIA airport is. But Terminal C was excellent to me. Officials are helping foreigners in the immigration line, free carts for your luggages, comfortable temperature, good natured immigration officer, luggages in carousel on time and as soon as you went out, your friend are there to pick you up. Needs ample parking space though.

Date of stay: April 2018