“near airport!”

Manila Airport Hotel
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Paranaque
“near airport!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is very accessible to Ninoy Aquino international Airport. We arrived midnight from a long Haul orriginating from the United States.

Basic facts: the room is clean, the interior would need some updating, sheets and towels are clean and the ground noise from the airport is nicely blocked.

cons: we had reservation, we called the front desk to pick us up, they said they were out to pick us yet it took us about 15 mins wait and they never came. we end up walking to the hotel on a very hot and humid night, also very scary walk when we head straight because we can easily see their signage.

the following morning we had a delicious breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank Aqua16_itravel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Doha
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We took 3 villas last June 1st for only 2 nights.The only good thing about the hotel is that it is too near with airport and they have bubble pearl tea. Thats all....water was not there to take bath, and worse thing to do your daily bowl, its a night mare. Swimming pool was just okay but full of customers who are not resident of hotel, kids was enjoying though and thats made my high blood a little bit down? They said they have laundry service, so we called and they said they were closed because i called like 5pm and to call back in the morning. But when i called next morning they said mo laundry in he hotel. Strange.....i must say its NOT worth it as uou can stay in much much much better hotel with better service with that price.

Room Tip: No comment....
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I read a lot of reviews. And you're right if you're expecting an American five star hotel. My final destination was the Philippines I have many friends in the Philippines. I was not acpecting a perfect room.. the night staff was amazing. They help me find my friends, and didn't let me lift a finger. My bags were carried to my shuttle and a man waiting for me at the airport lead me to my next flight... the only thing that would have made my experience perfect...after a 20 flight hot water and water pressure..

• Stayed October 2012
Tom Price, Australia
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This hotel is slowly getting renovated.we have stayed there a couple times in the hotel and on the last stay we stayed in one of the villas what is a lot better there is pool there also..it is 500m away from the international airport so that's hard to beat for one night stays waiting for your next flight..the staff where nice and so where the staff in the salon in the lobby..there is a new kfc beside the lobby..there is a Chinese restaurant in the parking lot what is a good spot for a beer or 3 and shops on the other side..like I said not a bad place to stay waiting for the plane.

Room Tip: get the villa
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Don S
Paris, France
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This hotel has the perfect location : 500m from Manila International Airport - Terminal One. So if you're there for a couple of hours (day use) or just one night (between domestic and international flights), this is the right place. Unless early - very early - in the morning or late in the evening, don't try to get into the Manila traffic !! You would lose a lot of time. The hotel is clean, you can buy some snacks or water at the little shop nearby, or eat à the KFC. A free shuttle is available for Terminal 1. TV, AC, shower and two beds : just what it takes instead of waiting at the airport. It's not a luxurious or a perfect one, but it's just perfect in what it supposed to offer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Manta-Passion
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I got in to Manila after 1:30 AM. I flew from Tucson AZ through Beijing to Manila and it was so wonderful (after all the flying) to exit the terminal and be able to get to my hotel within minutes.

The Hotel is on a compound that includes at least 5 or 6 restaurants (several of which are 24 hr--nice!!!) even at 2 AM the place was festive and energetic with people sitting, talking and eating with each other at the restaurants. In addition to this, there is a Western Union/convenience store on the property; so currency exchange is a snap--no problems. If you forget to exchange currency in the airport then fear not--you can do so when you arrive at the hotel.

The staff was wonderful and smiling and my room was fine--no problems--at all. I obtained the wifi code at the front desk, grabbed some chicken at the 24hr KFC right next door and headed for my room--on the way in to the Philippines I stayed in their Villa and on the way out I stayed in the Superior room. I found both rooms to be comfortable however; I liked the superior room a little better because it had carpeting and just felt cozier (the villa room is tile). Also, the villas are close to the pool so no carpeting is completely understandable. In both instances I found the air conditioning to work just fine.

The hotel restaurant is really good. On my second stay (a little over 2 weeks later) I had a great dinner and a cup of milk tea early in the evening--both were delicious!!! The following morning I took their hotel shuttle to the airport and went on my way.

I am returning to the Philippines in a few months and I will certainly stay here again. :)

Room Tip: Depends on what you prefer; I think the superior rooms are more comfortable than the villas however...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank justplainyogurt
Boracay, Philippines
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a very convenient, very reasonably priced with great access to the Airport within 5 minutes. We have stayed at this locations more than a dozen times. We are very pleased NOW that they have a great new restaurant. The food is very and off course the room rate includes a "free breakfast". Hotel Transportation (to and from the airport) provided "free of charge" the driver's are available 24/7 and its very helpful. Very nice restaurants within a brief walking distance. Great food there as well. Don't let negative commnets change your mind, this is a great hotel. Bulldog

Room Tip: This is not a typical "overpriced Manila Hotel" but for a layover with the high price, its...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank dcecil48
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paranaque
Remington Hotel
Belmont Hotel Manila
Nichols Airport Hotel
Nichols Airport Hotel
#12 of 17 in Paranaque

Been to Manila Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!