“Different Ramen Restaurant”

Ramen Kuroda
Ranked #8 of 334 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Saw this restaurant a couple of times and finally tried it. I was not disappointed specially since I ordered the set lunch meal complete with appetizer, salad, ramen and dessert. Will definitely come back again.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My Family loves Japanese food, and my kids love ramen. We were informed of Ramen Kuroda by a family member so we all went one sunday to try it out. Ramen Kuroda is in BF Paranaque so it takes about 30 to 45 minutes to get there on a sunday, but it was worth it.

We all love the Ramen sets, as you are able to savor their Ramen, plus some other stuff like Gyoza and the kid's go to order "Katsudon". During our first visit we ordered different kinds of soup, but at the end Tonkotsu came out the favorite.

I just actually have recently been introduced to Tonkotsu style, and have tried a few, but this is the best one. It quickly became my favorite ramen type, Miso ramen was downgraded to my second favorite now.

As I understand it correctly, you can even ask for a noodle refill if you ordered a Ramen dish only, which is a great idea as the noodles themselves is flavorful.

1  Thank Arvin S
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Yes it's that good that I had to keep coming back! Definitely one of the best ramen places in the area. My mouth is watering now just thinking about it!! The place is a bit small though so it kinda feels a bit claustrophobic when it's packed--and that can happen often. Get a table at the far end when you can, it's not as crowded there.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

i love, love the ramen. and i am kind of picky with this stuff. only ate the ramen in japan and the some during my travel to europe and korea. forgot the name of the ramen-but it packed a punch, this was the bestseller in the menu.will definitely be back, later!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

The kuro ramen was good, and the kids also liked the teriyaki chicken. But there were still a good number of items in the menu that were still not available, probably because the place just recently opened. The place was small but clean, and the staff were friendly and patient enough to answer all our questions regarding their menu. Food serving was generous