Tripadvisor

Review of Lucky Noodles

Lucky Noodles
Ranked #4 of 440 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Fortune has shone on this haven for Asian gastronomy with its sumptuous soups, noodles, rice dishes, and traditional Asian specialties that pay homage to the various food festivals across the region. The open kitchen with a dining counter allows you to watch our chefs in action and whet your appetite for our Asian comfort food. Located directly off the casino floor, this quick and casual retreat is always buzzing with energy, a perfect venue for patrons 21 years and above to cool down and take a breather in between games. It is open 24 hours a day so you'll always have a chance to indulge.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Most recommended restaurant here at solaire because of relaxing ambiance and delicious food like Yangchow and Hainese Spareribs best foods ever. Plus the friendly and accomodating staffs like Gerardo and jaja. I will visit again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (2,665)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We absolutely loved this place! The ambiance is very elegant, they have live kitchen and delicious food.

We tried their new black pepper beef . It was great and I think its worth the price.

Thank you to our server Jose and liezel for entertaining and accommodating us with our dinner. You really din a great job. We’ll definitely visit lucky noodles again and again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A variety of perfection indeed , Plenty of selection and this is my favourite place here at solaire casino ! Thank to my server’ Jose and Liezel for the memorable experience and recommend their best dishes in the menu ! Kudos ...
The best dim sum selection in town .....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I like the Singaporean vermicelli noodles it was my first time to eat this and it was great. It is perfect pairing with the mango juice and the ambiance was very nice. Thanks to our kind server Joshua and thanks to argieneth for the warm welcome! Good job!and tonet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

me and my friends eat breakfast here in lucky noodles and the servers recommend the spamsilog and I like it because I love Filipino food. it is? perfect pairing in mango juice. thanks to our server joshua, job and? Argieneth for the warm welcome!